GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thankyou people"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 12:43
Regular
Ok, so the notable election results are out, and I'm in apparantly. So where else to give my first proper acceptance speach than the place I started my life in the forums: the Sega room. (OK, so that was a little white lie, but this place it like a second home!).

So thanks to everyone who voted sensibly- even if it wasn't for me. The whole point of having notables is that they're the people enjoy reading posts by, and by voting you've made sure notable status stays that way.

For those people who have wrecked the election by double voting, I really hope you all get found out and then named by the staff.

Anyway, that's me done! Finally a Sega fanboy in the notable ranks!

Sonic
POWER TO THE HEDGEHOG
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Ok, so the notable election results are out, and I'm in apparantly. So where else to give my first proper acceptance speach than the place I started my life in the forums: the Sega room. (OK, so that was a little white lie, but this place it like a second home!).

So thanks to everyone who voted sensibly- even if it wasn't for me. The whole point of having notables is that they're the people enjoy reading posts by, and by voting you've made sure notable status stays that way.

For those people who have wrecked the election by double voting, I really hope you all get found out and then named by the staff.

Anyway, that's me done! Finally a Sega fanboy in the notable ranks!

Sonic
POWER TO THE HEDGEHOG
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Oh! That was my first post with a gold name... maybe I should change my name to something more appropriate?
Thu 23/05/02 at 12:51
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
How's this?
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:03
Regular
"accidental superher"
well good to see that my vote helped to get your name covered in p*ss
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:58
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
===HYPERSONIC---> wrote:
> How's this?

How about super sonic?
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:59
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Are ytou the first sega notable?
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:31
Regular
Congratulations on you Notabledom Sonic. Well deserved.
Fri 24/05/02 at 15:56
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
....but remember the time will come where we will ask something of you!!!, and you'll pay.......dont think you wont pay!!!

Anyhow, well done sonicMcwhatever your name is now
Sat 25/05/02 at 17:39
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
<:8 )~~Blaze~~( 8:> wrote:
> ===HYPERSONIC---wrote:
> How's this?
>
> How about super sonic?

Tried that: it's taken :(
Actually I think one of my now useless accounts used it!

Anyhow, I am indeed the first Sega notable:):):)

Sonic
Wed 29/05/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Well done, and do you know for sure that your the first Sega notable?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.