GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Notable Results Thread (sigh)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 11:56
Regular
Winner: Pro Evo (24 votes)
Second Notable: Monkey_man (23 votes)
Third Place: SonicRav (20 votes)

Other high scorers:
VenomByte - 10 votes
Dringo, Mojojojo and RM18 - 8 votes
Cooky - 7 votes
savatt, Mystique - 6 votes

These results take into account the following factors:

1. Wookiee Monster's and Mojojojo's votes after 12:00 count, only on the proviso that the SR clock is a few minutes fast. By the way guys, real clever, waiting until the last few minutes so you could mess things up. Cheers for that.

2. Two people, who shall remain nameless, voted for SonicRav under different accounts in the last few minutes. These votes have been disqualified, as voting under a different name is not allowed, and frankly, the action of a toehead. I'm sure it happened for others candidates too, but Sonic was the only one who stood a chance of winning, so those are the only votes I disqualified. Cheers for that.

3. Someone started a topic suggesting everyone should vote for Pro Evo to represent the Sony forum. This may have lead people to vote for someone because people were telling them to. Cheers for that.

Now, as I understand it, both Monkey_man and SonicRav don't wish to be notables. Monkey_man has his own reasons for not wanting to be a notable, and wishes to give the status to the person who came third. This would be SonicRav. SonicRav's problem was that people voted for him under another name, but seeing that these votes were removed, there should be no problem.

If I've got this right, then the two Notables voted will be PRO EVO and SONICRAV. If anyone wishes to complain about this, feel free, but frankly, I can't be bothered with this any more.

Well everyone, congratulations on making something which was supposed to be a bit of fun into the most stressful part of week. Cheers for that.
Fri 24/05/02 at 23:02
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Jeo is just the plain old "Staff Newbie" green now.

*points and laughs at Jeo*
Fri 24/05/02 at 23:01
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Prodigy wrote:
> what about yellow? or maybe purple?

------

No no, pink will be fine for me.

:D
Fri 24/05/02 at 23:00
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
shame is he now a shade of magenta?
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:59
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Not any more......
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Jeo is pink
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:57
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
what about yellow? or maybe purple?
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
No, I asked for pink and he asked for orange.
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:54
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Orange? should be pink if u ask me
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:50
Regular
"everyone says it"
pb wrote:
> I vote....what? Over? Can't be, it's only Mond....damn.
>
>

Monkey man is going to be orange :D
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:42
"possibly impossible"
I vote....what? Over? Can't be, it's only Mond....damn.

Well, I would have picked Sonicrav anyway, so congrats.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.