GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Matter How Much You Love Them Or Hate Them..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 10:50
Regular
Your heart has got to go out to them.

Alien Ant Farm, those guys who made it a hit by M.J's Smooth Criminal and also have a Baboon wannabe singer, have been cuaght up in a serious road accident.

It happened in Spain where the traffic from my knowledge is poop and many were left injured with one being left dead.

That one person left dead was Alien Ant Farms bus driver whilst the other band members were left with broken bones etc.

All are to make a full recovery.

Now, my heart really goes out to those not only involved in this accident but the much more serious accidents that happen all over the world every single day. Reading about this just made me think.
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The traffic is reallt bad in Spain...

I nearly got run over last year... I had to jump out the way of millions of cars :(
Thu 23/05/02 at 22:52
Regular
".......on the attac"
$alvatore wrote:
> Good to know they are ok because they are a great band.I do feel sorry
> for the bus driver aswell

I wouldn't feel sorry for him, he's dead.

Feel sorry for his family.
Thu 23/05/02 at 21:38
Good to know they are ok because they are a great band.I do feel sorry for the bus driver aswell
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:08
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Lord Humungous wrote:
> Releasing that god-awful "Smooth Criminal" was simply to get
> noticed but it really was crap. I absolutely hated that band when that
> was in the charts. "Movies" was much better. Not that I'm
> saying I like them.....

It wasn't their idea. They just did it live one time, then a local radio station got hold of it, started playing it, it went state-wide, then the record label put pressure on them to release a proper version.

Or that's what I heard anyway....
Thu 23/05/02 at 12:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oh dear. They are such a good band.
Thu 23/05/02 at 11:52
Regular
"simpsons rule"
hope they all make a full recovery
Thu 23/05/02 at 11:37
Regular
".......on the attac"
Releasing that god-awful "Smooth Criminal" was simply to get noticed but it really was crap. I absolutely hated that band when that was in the charts. "Movies" was much better. Not that I'm saying I like them.....
Thu 23/05/02 at 11:04
He looked like some kind of babboon monk.

Any kind of accident like this is bad news. You could get into the argument that many people are injured/killed in accidents, and AAF shouldn't get special attention. But the basic fact is, they're famous, and have fans who will be concerned. It's not as if people set up accidents for publicity (well not usually...). Sorry to hear about the driver though.
Thu 23/05/02 at 11:01
"Uzi Lover"
Solskjær wrote:
> Did you see his hair a few months ago??
> He had the front half shaved off, and the back-half just short! lol
> It looked like it had slipped down the back of his head!

I didn't see it but that is 100% Baboon.

Have you ever seen a Baboons butt?
Thu 23/05/02 at 10:59
Regular
"Long time no see!"
How will they put this into a song?? Or maybe even a whole album!??

Anyway, good to hear they're all reasonabley ok, as they're not really a bad band or nothing, just getting interest from the wrong types of fans.

Dryden Mitchell's his name, and yes, he is a baboon wannabe!
Did you see his hair a few months ago??
He had the front half shaved off, and the back-half just short! lol
It looked like it had slipped down the back of his head!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.