GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"David Blaine....Pah."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 10:00
Regular
Inspired by David Blaines latest stunt as of 12 O'clock tonight I will be performing my own test of extreme endurance.

From that hour I will attempt to spend 36 hours on top of my..........

.....Bed.

Oh yes.

Risking bedsores and boredom I will try to remain motionless for that time ,on the unforgiving surface that is my bed.

When the time is up I will then attempt to jump off my bed with only a pile of clothes to break my fall.

Wish me luck.
Fri 24/05/02 at 09:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I had a hamster that flew for brief moments (a bit like the Dodo in GTA3).
It didn't enjoy it but it made me laugh
Fri 24/05/02 at 09:24
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
No, but my dog can swim.
Thu 23/05/02 at 22:05
Regular
"relocated"
Interesting facts about my aunt, no. 1: she can do that David Blaine levitation thing. Can any of your relations fly?
Thu 23/05/02 at 21:14
Regular
What extras does the DVD have?
Thu 23/05/02 at 16:59
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Wow. Well done, Tetchy. Phew, 36 hours?

Are you allowed to sleep?
Thu 23/05/02 at 16:35
My hunch is that Dave Blaine fell into more than cardboard boxes, as there was a massive thingy covering where he landed, so you never saw him land or saw what he actually landed on. 80 feet though - better him than me. All he had to say afterwards was "Man, that hurt." Dave Blaine does some impressive stuff, but I have a hunch that he is not a true magician. Half of his performances are just bloody publicity stunts for his shows!
Thu 23/05/02 at 11:21
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think Dvid Blaine should try this trick as well, he doesn't seem to have slept for a long time. That could explain why he looks and sounds so tired, I thought he was just dull.
Thu 23/05/02 at 10:59
Or open the window, and construct a miniature catapult.
Thu 23/05/02 at 10:56
"Uzi Lover"
devo wrote:
> What if you need to go and pee?

Or poo.

Buy a bucket.
Thu 23/05/02 at 10:55
What if you need to go and pee? Blimey, rather you than me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.