GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thankyou :-)"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 23:14
Regular
Now that pretty much everyone has voted and things are pretty much coming to an end it looks like the election is pretty much decided.

Just want to take time to say thanks to the 6 voters that took the time to put my name forward. They are...

Silent85
GlideM
Resurection
Outlaw
Mantis
adrian

Thanks a lot all of you, it means a lot that you voted for me. :-) Even though I haven't won its nice to be noticed and I enjoy posting on the X-Box forum more than any other cause all of us make it special. :-)
Thanks a lot guys, I'll be looking forward to all your new posts as they come in. :-)

We Rule ! ;-)
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:47
LOL!
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Cheers Beanz ;-) I'll let your family go this time. ;-))
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Oh Mummy go away !!! I'm trying to take over the known universe and you keep making me look stupid in front of my friends !!! No ! Don't wipe my gob with that bit of tissue you just wet with your tongue ! Noooooooooooooo !
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:13
Yea he did deserve it but I voted savaat as he is class and I have so much in common with him being his mother an all

Oh I did it again :P
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:09
Regular
"accidental superher"
i would just like to say savatt that if i hadn't voted for Sonic Rav i would have voted for you...reason why i voted SR first?? cos he had a greater chance of being elected :D
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:07
Savaattt I am your Mother

Hold on I f**ked that up :)
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:52
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thing is, if these posters actually had a decent arguement, it wouldn't be so annoying. Whats annoying is that they just repeat the same crap comments. "X-Box is too big for my house, hur hur hur", etc. Its just so pathetic and to have to read it again and again just gets irritating. Its like having people come in and post "why did the chicken cross the road ??" everyday. It not funny, its not clever, its crap.
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:45
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Uh huh! Well I'll er, bear that in mind come next election day :-) Though the lightsabres look cool!

Don't SR mind that all these people are ripping off the X-Box - they should warn them somehow. It just really annoys me!! (Well everything does at the moment).
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:08
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Cheers mate. ;-) I was looking at the news of this pain station thing where you play pong but if you lose, you get electric shocks from this thing you have your hand on.

Maybe if I'm elected we can have these sent out to all forum users (newbies apply for one when they join up). When some punk says something I don't like, I fry their sorry *** ! That should help things.

It could work like e-mail. If someone says something stupid and logs off straight after, when they come back on, they are detected by the site and shocked on entrance. You lot can be my apprentice types (Darth Silent, Darth Outlaw, etc) and patrol menacingly around the forums. As for the fanboys, they take the role of the clone army cause they all look the same ("x-box sux hur hur hur").

Hmmmmmmmm, I think it could work, or maybe I'm just the SR version of Palpatine - all nice and cotton wool like until I'm elected, then I show my true colours. ;-))

Bah, like you lot care though cause if all goes to this ultimate plan, we all get lightsabre's ! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc.
Thu 23/05/02 at 16:22
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Heh, no probs! I thought that you'd be a good Notable, especially one who could intimidate all the fan boys coming into this forum. But that's not why I voted for you.

I though that if you did get in then we'd have a fairer chance at portraying our side of the whole X-Box thing. Though most of all it was because you deserved it :-)

Better luck next time eh?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.