GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"official E3 fourm for xbox"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 20:46
Regular
in here you can post anything about e3
Thu 23/05/02 at 21:10
Heres me hoping

Silent85 Saving Prossies EVERYWHERE!
Thu 23/05/02 at 19:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
And if so, does a pimp show up to kick the living spit out of you if you try to run off without paying. :-\
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:23
I wonder if there would be any prossie's
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Sorry Gerrid - think your in the minority with that view.

Anyway, yeah Project Ego is going to be excellent and online options would be great. :-) With things like your character being able to get a tan and stuff like scars, I bet there would be some interesting chaacters to see online. At night you would probably see a good number of pale, dark characters due to the players only getting on at that time if it goes by real time. :-)
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:12
Project ego online create ur character and make him smoke a bong online :)
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
savatt1668 wrote:
> I think the lack of online support will be Nintendo's downfall in the
> end because it has become so popular now. The X-Box's online plans
> look excellent and with it having more power than the PS2, I can see
> it supporting more players in games. I mean, 4 player is all fine and
> dandy, but when you think about games such as Unreal Championship
> supporting 32 players, theres really no comparison.
>
> I can see a hell of a lot of late nights coming. ;-))

wow!!! great!!! (sarcasm intended)

i don't like online, because it is full of cheating ********. you get bored really, really quickly because of the lack of progression. i have Unreal Tournament, and I have to say, the difference between playing online with lag and cheaters, and playing offline with bots is almost the same, fun wise, so i wouldn't care if Nintendo, Microsoft or Sony went online because i would never go online with them anyway. also, it takes aaaaaaages to set up a game and get it started. i think that after the initial wave of Online titles, people will realise that they prefer to play on their own, or with *real* friends, rather than online against faceless strangers.
this is my view and i realise the good points of online gaming, so please don't try to explain them to me.
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:56
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Yeah, not to even consider online gaming is an abomination in my book :-) I played my first online game a few days ago - Serious Sam: the Second Encounter.

I was amazed at how cool it was!! All the other people - and when I asked someone to move, guess what?! They did!! It was a really cool experience - apart from when all these people with 52k modems came into an ADSL match (don't ask me how, GRRR Americans?!).

Unreal Championship should be a classic, with some really cool levels and those killer Unreal weapons; this'll definately be one to watch.

Is Project Ego online? I hope so, a single player and online mode would be even better! I can just imagine it now: a huge server with thousands of gamers on there - all with their own characters. I would try and go around killing everyone though, so it may not be such a good idea ;-)
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:49
I know thats the time when these fourums will become very handy. I will be the first to create a clan when that game comes out I will buy a domain off SR and I might even *SHOCK HORROR*Advertise it in the little advertisement box £1 per 1000 impressions thing :D
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:59
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I think the lack of online support will be Nintendo's downfall in the end because it has become so popular now. The X-Box's online plans look excellent and with it having more power than the PS2, I can see it supporting more players in games. I mean, 4 player is all fine and dandy, but when you think about games such as Unreal Championship supporting 32 players, theres really no comparison.

I can see a hell of a lot of late nights coming. ;-))
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:06
I hope it takes off cos Microsoft seem to have their head screwed on about the x-box where as Nintendo took forever to decide wither zelda was cell shaded or not and aren't up for online games

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.