GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Crew - Episode I : Make Or Break....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 20:23
Regular
THIS IS EPISODE I, change of plan to what was happening but anyways Episode II will be done by Longy (or me) and it will (as you will see) be adding new members to the PS2 Crew, there will be three Episdose's so enjoy.

In the last instalments of the series The crew found out that wookiee monster was the source of all evilness and that in order to make sure he didn’t distruct the city they had to kill him BUT bullets didn’t affect him so they had to find a sword and a crystal, add the two together and that would finally make him vulnerable to attack.
Team silver had managed to get the red crystal from "the jungle of no return" but when Blue team had attempted to get the sword they got arrested but managed to escape from jail to help defeat the new rival gang that was ruling the city whilst the Crew were away.

They were called "the Sony's Cronie's" a name that KR had once jokingly said a rival gang should have. But these Cronie's now had the city under their control with the evil Asher as the leader, the crew returned and made a fool out of the cronies and the Crew were now about to pay the ultimate price...
---------------------------------- --------------------------------------

"And finally, a rare and strange artefact was discovered today. Researchers have recognised the fact that this is the greatest discovery since sliced bread and it has been taken to the highest security vault in the city which is in the bank to be protected until further notice" the news reporter finished.

"Well that’s simple then" Pro Evo started "we just go in and steal it and we become absolutely loaded" he said with wishful thinking

"We don’t even know what the hell it is" Spike said thinking whether or not it could be something that he could keep for himself.

The room was full of every single PS2 Crew member sat around thinking what they could do, then the newest member Tom had a good idea...

"why don’t we just storm into the place shoot loads of the people and then some how try and open the vault" he said

"good idea" KR replied "but the high security vaults only opens at certain times and it is probably guarded by over 10 people armed with guns" he added

The group then turned their attention to Pro Evo who had got out a massive briefcase that filled the size of the table that the crew were sitting around. Inside were some of the greatest and most advanced weapons you would ever see.

"some one has been a very busy boy" Longy grinned

Longy looked out the window towards the bank which they were planning to rob.

Tom was first to grab a gun, he picked up a laser gun and fired it towards ssxpro who quickly managed to get out of the way, he landed near the briefcase so he went up and one gun caught his eye it was a Rifle which he quickly snapped up.

"This is a MP5" Pro Evo laughed noticing KR was staring at it "and I saved it especially for you" he added

KR picked it up and knew this gun would make him powerful.

Triple H grabbed he gattling gun and Resi picked up a double barrelled shot gun.

Longy turned round to see that all the weapons had gone except two desert eagles and a sword

"hey, I don’t remember putting these in here" Pro Evo said looking confused

"you didn’t" longy replied "these are mine anyway" he added laughing to himself

The PS2 Crew had been kitted up and ready for action, all they needed was a plan BUT before any one could talk the news came on once again...

"I am pleased to announce that the Sony’s Cronie’s have said that now they know what the rare and strange artefact is they will stand and protect it until further notice" the news reporter read out

"perfect" KR grinned

"yup I think that too" longy agreed but he didn’t have a clue what KR was going on about.

"I know what KR is talking about" Pro Evo stated

"All we need to do is find their weakness and then blame them for stealing what ever is inside the vault" Pro evo added

The Crew knew that the cronie's would be equipt with some weapons but weren't really sure what they were trying to get inside the vault, what ever it was they wanted it.

Triple H, Pro Evo and spike stood together in the corner of the room talking about the day that lay ahead of them, they seemed confident but knew Longy saw in their eyes that they were nervous.

"The plan is..." Longy started

"We are going to rob the bank and grab the artefact maybe?" KR tried to make a joke of what lay ahead.

They all forgot about Longys plan and got them selves ready and walked out side their base getting ready to go and do the job.

All 8 members of the Crew walked out of base and started making their way towards the getaway van they were going to do the job in.

"Do we even have a plan?" ssxpro asked confusingly

"Well i have an idea" Pro Evo replied with a distant look in his eye

"Yeh" Triple H grinned at Pro Evo

"thats what we were talking about earlier" Spike laughed "me Triple H and Pro evo will distract the people in the bank by pretending to rob it for the money whilst you go in a take what ever it is we need" Spike added

"ok then" Longy said looking confused at the suggestion but him and the rest of the Crew decided to go along with the suggestion.

The Crew got into their cars and drove up to the banks entrance and Resi stopped the car in order to let Spike, Pro evo and Triple H out.

"Right you three go and do your stuff" KR said trying to keep their confidence high

"Yeh good luck you lot and make sure you bring us some money out of there" Resi grinned

The three of them jumped out the back of the van and ran towards the bank. They stood at the entrance and nodded to each other then ran in with their guns ready to be fired.

KR and longy jumped out of the back of the van whilst ssxpro, Tom and Resi all got out the front.

Longy got out his desert eagles and KR grabbed his MP5 with the rest of the Crew grabbing their weapons they starting walking towards the entrance of the bank...

... The 5 of them walked into the bank ready for war, they aimed their weapons into the building and then sneaked past the guards who were being held hostage by Spike and co.

"so where do we go now?" Tom asked looking more puzzled then ssxpro

"I think we go right to the bottom of this long corridor and then go down some trap door" Resi said proudly

He explained that he got this information from a secret spy who was working for the Crew but was currently in the Rival gang "the Sony Cronies"

Longy led the final 5 down the long corridor and he eventually found the trap door. Reluctantly ssxpro jumped down the trap door and got his rifle ready to fire.

"...im ok down here..." he stammered "i dont think this is the place because there are no cronies what so ever down here" he added

knowing there was no immediate danger Longy jumped down to check the place out, he pulled KR down with him and shouted up that Tom and Resi should stand guard to make sure no one could attack them.

KR sensed some thing was no right but he didn’t know what, he then saw what the problem was.

"Whats that say?" ssxpro tried to work out

"it says, other things moved to even higher security but still this remains here" longy read aloud

He picked it up and they climbed out of the room and shut the trap door.

Pro Evo stood near the long corridor urging the Crew to run quick out of the back door...

"wait" KR wondered "this place hasnt got a back door has it?"

"It has now" Pro Evo laughed "i still have one of them exploding footballs we got ages ago" he added

He reached into the bag that he had stored in the bank the day before and grabbed out the solitary football. HE hit it harder then any Sheffield Wednesday player ever could and it cut a massive whole in the wall.

"Quick you guys hide, the cops have this place totally surrounded at the front so we will take the blame and let you get on with saving the city" Pro Evo

With that he pushed the rest of the crew through the whole in the wall. Longy turned and waved but KR and Tom handed him some more ammo.

"Cheers i will need this" Pro Evo grinned before turning and running back to help Spike and Triple H.

KR,Longy,Resi,ssxpro and Tom ran out of the building and then casually mingled with the crowds, they forgot that they had weapons on them but they were more bothered about what they had grabbed out of the bank.

"It says, only he with a sword must place it in here" Longy read out

It was a bit obvious seeing as it was a sword holder

"Take this to the TEMPLE OF DOOM to meet your destiny" Tom read the small print at the bottom.

"And in today’s latest news the "Sony's cronies" failed to turn up today to guard the strange artefact and by some coincidence this let the PS2 Crew take it from its secret location, three members have been arrested and could be sentenced to death if found guilty" the news reporter read out.

"After we have killed Wookiee we will save them" KR spoke to the final members of the crew

"Sure" said longy " but first we need to get some of our contacts to help us" he added

"Anyone got any idea's" Resi asked casually

"nope" ssxpro and KR mumbled

"BUT I DO" Shouted tom really loud "i have just a few people in mind"

"Well lets get started then" Longy told Tom

Tom picked up a pen and wrote down four numbers of the people who could help the Crew.....

----------------------------- -------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading it

(most of you proberbly didn’t but anyways)

Episode II should be up when Longy writes it.

KR
Fri 23/08/02 at 10:05
Brilliant story, just going to read the second one now.
Wed 21/08/02 at 21:51
pop
Tue 04/06/02 at 00:01
Regular
cheers man, much appreciated
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:55
Regular
"England skipper"
Gret story hope second part is even better and enjoyable.
Mon 03/06/02 at 18:55
Regular
Yeh i have a few more ideas i want to add in but wont have time so i will have to spread them out.
Mon 03/06/02 at 18:51
Regular
Sounds good.
Mon 03/06/02 at 18:50
Regular
Yeh should be up soon, i have loads to put in, maybe too much so i will have to spread it out over four episodes maybe
Mon 03/06/02 at 18:45
Regular
Yeh, good story. Hope the second part is just as good.
Fri 24/05/02 at 18:52
Regular
Yeh i will be on later but i dunno whether my MSN will work, it aint workinjg at the mo because my net has gone dodgy, it should be fine in an hour or so.
Fri 24/05/02 at 18:43
Regular
"WWJD"
Good stoy KR we'll have to talk about the next one see what we want happening i might be on later though so we can talk then

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.