GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Murphy adds to England injury woe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 19:57
Regular
Danny Murphy is England's latest injury doubt after picking up a foot injury in training.

The Liverpool midfielder fell awkwardly and was sent for an X-ray.

The X-ray did not show a fracture, but the England medical staff are planning a bone scan to establish the exact nature of the injury.

Murphy is the fourth England midfield squad member to suffer an injury, and was himself only called up as a replacement for Steven Gerrard.
Thu 23/05/02 at 13:16
Regular
"simpsons rule"
yeah thats what i would probaly do aswell joe cole isnt scared of trying new things
Thu 23/05/02 at 12:31
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'd play with Joe Cole down the left for most of the competition if I was in-charge!

Well, without Macca and Barmby you've gotta have someone there who isn't afraid to try ANYTHING!
Thu 23/05/02 at 11:40
Regular
"simpsons rule"
Or†ega wrote:
> Joe Cole...

oh yer silly me
Thu 23/05/02 at 11:24
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Why has Trevor Sinclair been sent all the way back home over 9,000 miles to England!????

In my view, he should be brought into the squad now that we have so many injury problems! He's versitile and has been on fantastic form this season for West Ham. Surely that's good enough to be in the England Squad if not as the new stand-by!

Tell me why Danny Murphy deserves a place and not Sinclair!!

Anyway, it's getting to be too late to call him back anyway.
Another long flight after some training with West Ham could casue him some problems, meaning he'll need an extra long rest. He certainly can't start playing/training again straight after he arrives in the Asian heat!
Thu 23/05/02 at 10:46
Regular
Joe Cole...
Thu 23/05/02 at 10:43
Regular
"simpsons rule"
cole?
Thu 23/05/02 at 01:35
Regular
It looks as though Sven will only have 3 recognised midfielders available against Cameroon...Cole, Scholes and Hargreaves...
Wed 22/05/02 at 19:57
Regular
"simpsons rule"
Danny Murphy is England's latest injury doubt after picking up a foot injury in training.

The Liverpool midfielder fell awkwardly and was sent for an X-ray.

The X-ray did not show a fracture, but the England medical staff are planning a bone scan to establish the exact nature of the injury.

Murphy is the fourth England midfield squad member to suffer an injury, and was himself only called up as a replacement for Steven Gerrard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.