GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New game for the N64 (and I'm not lying)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 19:44
Regular
Activision are planning to release Tony Hawk's 3 in August in America. It is likely to be a direct port of the Playstation version. Whether a PAL version will be released is another matter, but fingers crossed...
Sat 25/05/02 at 11:39
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
get th3 on gamecube
Fri 24/05/02 at 19:02
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I was expecting this to make a last-minute appearence on the N64, as all the hype was pretty well built up while the game was getting ready for the other formats. But Tony Hawk's 2 turned out to be THE last game.

Whatever happened to the Powerpuff Girls???
Last I heard from NGC, that was gunna be the last N64 game ever!??

What a way to go, eh!

Anyway, i'm having a bit of a problem trying to decide something.
Do I by no.2 on the N64 for £20, or go straight in with no.3 on the GameCube in the not too distant future this year???
I've never played a single Tony Hawk's game before, and it's mainly all the stunts and stuff that have got me into it - like with 1080.
Fri 24/05/02 at 18:57
Regular
"Where's SR?"
There's been news on a Tony Hawk's website, but I'm just passing on something I heard on another forum.
Wed 22/05/02 at 20:09
Regular
Where did you get this news from? I have been to the Activision website and there is nothing about a version for the N64.
Wed 22/05/02 at 20:09
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Everyones got this on Gamecube or PS2 by now! Seems a bit pointless to release it on N64 now!

:)
Wed 22/05/02 at 19:56
Regular
Stupid Activision. Most people who own N64s have a PS2 or a GameCube so they will buy it for that.
Wed 22/05/02 at 19:51
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Heh! Looks like Activision are on the ball then.

Stupid thing to do if you ask me.
Wed 22/05/02 at 19:44
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Activision are planning to release Tony Hawk's 3 in August in America. It is likely to be a direct port of the Playstation version. Whether a PAL version will be released is another matter, but fingers crossed...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.