GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Really Stupid Game..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/03/08 at 20:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
That Might Just Get People Posting.

I've crowned myself King and owner of Freeola as no-one else was around. Now the idea is that any of you can come along and steal my Freeola kingdom away from me by doing the 3 following things

1. Make a post, it has to be on topic. Can be a topic of itself but it mustn't be spam.

2. At the end of said post, add on "I claim this land/forum of behalf of * insert name (or clan if you like) *.

3. Hope no-one posts within 15 minutes, defending the land or claiming it for themselves. Lands/forums can be defended by saying "I defend this land on behalf of *insert name*" but you have to make non-spam reply firstly.
Defending must be done in the same thread as the land was claimed. Attacking can be done anywhere in the forum, General/Music etc

Each forum is up for grabs. The winner is the poster who claims 6 of the 8 current forums. The game is put to sleep during the hours of 2am-9am.

In the unlikely event this takes off i expect it to decend into clan warfare :D
You may distract (via MSN etc) bribe (however you like), launch sneak landgrabs at 1:44am etc.
Above all though, this is about getting people posting so stick to the rules and dont spam.
If anyone has an idea of what the winner gets as reward, i'm listening.
Wed 05/03/08 at 15:47
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
i claim this forum as in my big toe lol
Tue 04/03/08 at 08:39
Regular
"Victory is mine!"
Being on night shift might of helped a bit on a week day :)
Tue 04/03/08 at 07:47
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Bah, and no-one stopped him.
Tue 04/03/08 at 01:53
Regular
"Victory is mine!"
Ha Ha Victory is Mine!

I stake my claim to be owner. For a wee while.

Sticking in my Flag

I have claimed 6 out of 8 forums

Movies & TV at 22:37

Web Sites & Internet at 22:58

Reviews at 23:07

General Chat at 23:29

Games at 1:23

Sport at 1:26
Mon 03/03/08 at 21:57
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
I got to go to the new forest on Wednesday as part of physical education.

'I claim this forum in the name of pancake'
Mon 03/03/08 at 21:49
Regular
"Victory is mine!"
I wish I could turn to my boss and tell him I did not fancy work today so going to the cinema instead.

'I claim this forum in the name of Jackalsb'

Got to rule for more than 3 mins LOL
Mon 03/03/08 at 21:33
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
No school tomorrow, going to the cinema.

I claim this land in the name off pancake!

Please nobody post
Mon 03/03/08 at 21:31
Regular
"Victory is mine!"
Ha Ha Victory is Mine!
Mon 03/03/08 at 21:15
Regular
"Victory is mine!"
So if I have got it right I need to make a post that is not spam (ahh that I be doing now)

Now say 'I claim this forum in the name of Jackalsb'

Fingers crossed now I make it 15 mins and its all mine.
Mon 03/03/08 at 20:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
That Might Just Get People Posting.

I've crowned myself King and owner of Freeola as no-one else was around. Now the idea is that any of you can come along and steal my Freeola kingdom away from me by doing the 3 following things

1. Make a post, it has to be on topic. Can be a topic of itself but it mustn't be spam.

2. At the end of said post, add on "I claim this land/forum of behalf of * insert name (or clan if you like) *.

3. Hope no-one posts within 15 minutes, defending the land or claiming it for themselves. Lands/forums can be defended by saying "I defend this land on behalf of *insert name*" but you have to make non-spam reply firstly.
Defending must be done in the same thread as the land was claimed. Attacking can be done anywhere in the forum, General/Music etc

Each forum is up for grabs. The winner is the poster who claims 6 of the 8 current forums. The game is put to sleep during the hours of 2am-9am.

In the unlikely event this takes off i expect it to decend into clan warfare :D
You may distract (via MSN etc) bribe (however you like), launch sneak landgrabs at 1:44am etc.
Above all though, this is about getting people posting so stick to the rules and dont spam.
If anyone has an idea of what the winner gets as reward, i'm listening.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.