GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"tips on defeating the third boss in luigis mansion? desperately stuck!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 17:53
Regular
My brother has luigis mansion and hes stuck on this bit. he never gets off the gamecube and he says hes not getting off untill hes completed it. but hes rubbish at it. he dosnt turn around to freeze the last ghost quick enough. and when he gets to the last ghost he spends about 15 minuts trying to get him and then eventually he jsut dies cos hes got to low health! I cant get a chance to play rogue leader whilst hes on so i thougt if you can tbeat em join em. so im asking for help on chat forums for his sake! any one have any pretty good tips on how to get this wretched ghost?!
Thu 23/05/02 at 22:00
Regular
gradually take a few games from your brothers old collection a week, exchange them in for cash and your money will eventually rise, or sell your brother.
Thu 23/05/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
no really. it is my brothers game. we could only afford one game each at launch and it will take us a while before we have enough for ssbm.
Wed 22/05/02 at 21:06
Regular
.....abd he just got killed
Wed 22/05/02 at 21:02
Regular
My brothers doing that boss behind me now, hes got one boo left
Wed 22/05/02 at 20:59
Regular
">:)"
Here is my handy guide to boss 3:

When the battle starts, peg it as quickly as possible towards one of the unicors statues, and suck up an ice elemental asap. Then run around the statue to avoid the boo. Use your vacuum to suck it onto the unicorns horn, to burst that boo. Then run around a bit to make some boos chase you. Then suddenly turn around, and let rip with the ice. Hoover up the frozen boos, and continue this process until the boss is defeated.

If you just run around chasing the boos with the ice on, they will simply run away out of range. Let them come to you, then freeze em.

And make sure you are on full health before ANY boss battle.
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:20
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
just let him chase you , then quickly jump round and freeze the Ba***t*rd !
remember to go to the safari room before hand , go to the right hand side of the room and suck the chest with yuor vaccum to get the big heart out.

if that dosent work , just keep trying , i had a few tries before i got him , and king boo , took me about 6 times , and lots of frustration.
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:09
Regular
The trick with expelling the ice element for it is to stop for a sec, then you should fire a little bit of ice out when you start pressing the l button again. I think that was how it went. Then you just nip in to vac him up.

If that does it, then it's justa matter of using the right technique to beat him, so maybe there's hope for the guy yet.

And all this 'my brother' stuff doesn't fool anyone, we know you're stuck on luigi's mansion
: P
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:06
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
thanks for that! anyone with any serious advice please!
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:02
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
What I'm going to tell you won't be helpful at all, but I'm gonna tell you anyway - if he can't get past that boss, he hasn't got a chance against King Boo!
My advice? Grab yourself another Gamecube!
Wed 22/05/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
My brother has luigis mansion and hes stuck on this bit. he never gets off the gamecube and he says hes not getting off untill hes completed it. but hes rubbish at it. he dosnt turn around to freeze the last ghost quick enough. and when he gets to the last ghost he spends about 15 minuts trying to get him and then eventually he jsut dies cos hes got to low health! I cant get a chance to play rogue leader whilst hes on so i thougt if you can tbeat em join em. so im asking for help on chat forums for his sake! any one have any pretty good tips on how to get this wretched ghost?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.