GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the mummy 1 or the mummy 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 17:43
Regular
I saw both when they were at the cinema. But recently i bought both on tape. I thought they are both wicked films but i can make up my mind which is the better one!
My favourite bit in the first one is where rick fights all the mummy soldiers with that sword. my favourite bit in the second one is the war between anubis army and the pharos ancient decendents and the bit in london on the bus!
i know the scorpian king has just been released but for some reason im just not attracted to it. theres no real lust to see it. am i missing out?
Thu 23/05/02 at 21:10
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
yeah the scorpian king did look a bit rubbish at the end of mummy returns!
The war bit was awesome though. all that charging and head cutting ogff and fighting the big dog gods.It was wicked!
Thu 23/05/02 at 16:02
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
By far i would have to say the mummy, it was alot better then the muummy returns. The mummy returns seem to be boring compared to tyhe 1st one and i think it took the mummy alot less time to change into human form in the mummy returns then in the mummy which i enjoyed in the mummy.
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:50
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I have got the Mummy 1 and 2 on DVD and I went to see the scorpian king at the cinema. I like the first one because of the love hate relationship between Rick and Evie. There is a similar thing going on in the Scorpian King between the Rock and the Sorceress. Apart from that though the only reason to see the scorpian king is to oogle the Rock (or for the blokes the scantly dressed sorceress). And for the blantly ripped off from indiana jones bits.
Thu 23/05/02 at 13:09
"Darkness, always"
the first film is superior. the second rides too much on the same jokes used in the original.
Thu 23/05/02 at 13:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would say the second one, it is just more exciting.

And those pigmy mummies are cool.
Thu 23/05/02 at 11:25
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I prefer the sequel. Its got plenty more happening than the first film, more than enough to keep anyone entertained for a couple of hours. The only problem with the second film is the scorpion king at the end, who looks like he’s made out of plaster-scene.
Wed 22/05/02 at 20:42
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
I'd say the first one too - but I didn't think it was that great.
Wed 22/05/02 at 19:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
I like the first one - Never seen the sequel though!
Wed 22/05/02 at 19:08
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i like the first one aswell for the same reason
Wed 22/05/02 at 17:43
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I saw both when they were at the cinema. But recently i bought both on tape. I thought they are both wicked films but i can make up my mind which is the better one!
My favourite bit in the first one is where rick fights all the mummy soldiers with that sword. my favourite bit in the second one is the war between anubis army and the pharos ancient decendents and the bit in london on the bus!
i know the scorpian king has just been released but for some reason im just not attracted to it. theres no real lust to see it. am i missing out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.