GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wasting money"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/08/06 at 19:40
Regular
"8==="
Do you do it? Waste little bits of money on things that you don’t want or need and they just go in the bin, the back of a cupboard, or in the dog. Is it always the same items you buy?

I just bought fish and small chips with a breadcake. I was walking past the shop and they smelled wonderful so in I went to make my purchase. Only trouble is I never want them when I get them back. I ate a few of the chips in half the breadcake and then gave the rest to the dog (he loves me on days like this!).

I do the same with Pringles whenever there is an offer on but I don’t eat crisps much so I tend to open them, eat maybe a dozen, then they go back into the cupboard and eventually into the bin.

It’s all just a waste. Actually I’m annoyed with myself for doing it today but it won’t stop me doing it again.

/lies
Thu 31/08/06 at 23:59
Regular
""none""
I don't have money to waste ;(
Thu 31/08/06 at 22:37
Regular
"sh"
I waste money on you every night :-(

not fair

:(
Thu 31/08/06 at 22:36
Regular
"8==="
I think I'll waste some money on some Live Arcade thingys, doubt I'll come back to Pacman once I've got the 200 pts out of it though. XD
Thu 31/08/06 at 22:25
Regular
Is this a pasted topic?

Ah well, it seemed quite interesting.

I wasted money on fish and chips too. And they were more expensive than I'd expected.

Part of me thinks money isn't so important, and most people, myself included, could live comfortably having a good time on a lot less.

Part of me thinks I want to be able to buy a house and visit lots of foereign countries, so money is crucial to my quality of life.

I guess both are true to some extent.
Sat 26/08/06 at 16:25
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Yeah, I wasted them on games aswell. DMC2 and chaos legion are two that come to mind.
Thu 24/08/06 at 13:27
Regular
"The definitive tag"
It's exciting though. Am I right?
Thu 24/08/06 at 01:46
Regular
Yoi, Monkey rompe.. The whole lurking in the shadows and attacking at will thing is messing with my chi
Thu 24/08/06 at 00:00
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Spookily familiar...
Wed 23/08/06 at 20:40
Regular
"8==="
Kawada wrote:
> haha deary me
Wed 23/08/06 at 13:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
haha deary me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.