GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why is there no..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/05/06 at 16:32
Regular
"lets go back"
Why is there no Music, Movies and TV section?
Fri 26/05/06 at 12:25
Regular
Can people please apply for a TV, Movie, Music forum then, it was one of the most active forums and I'd love to start posting threads in there.
Fri 26/05/06 at 08:32
Regular
"lets go back"
Oh I see. Thats alright then.
Thu 25/05/06 at 18:51
Regular
"Phew!"
Geffdof wrote:
> Why is there no Music, Movies and TV section?

The Freeola standard forums are intended to stay tight, whereas the Freeola User Forums will expand into other subjects.

For example, if three users decided to open their own Music forum on here then they could apply to do so. If accepted their forum would join the list of forums available here for all to see.
Thu 25/05/06 at 16:59
Regular
Yes, I'd love to have the Movie, TV forum back again.
Thu 25/05/06 at 16:32
Regular
"lets go back"
Why is there no Music, Movies and TV section?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.