GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mission Impossible"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 11:52
Regular
Here's something you can try seeing as many of you have completed Zelda: OoT over and over and want something new besides Majora's Mask.

Got to Kaikariko Village and grab ALL the chickens and chuck 'em down the Well. Follow them down afterwards and bring out the biggest Sword you can.
Then, charge up the Sword by holding B, and release once fully-charged.

You should find that you hit all the chickens at least once, and if you're (un)lucky enough they'll all start to get a little anti-friendly with you!

The objective is for you to escape the well by climbing up the Ladder ONLY!
If you can pull this off without ANY cheats, then you truly are worthy of being Hyrule's Hero and the World's no.1 Secret Agent!

Good luck!! ;P

Oh, and you may have to be a kid to do this.
Fri 24/05/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Long time no see!"
You should've brought Zelda again and not Mission Impossible!!

If no-one wants to do that challeneg then how about this one:

On Excitebike 64, start any kind of race - even a practice, but it has to be on the Canyon Track in the Silver Round.
When you come close to complete your first lap you'll see a huge jump ahead of you, forcing you to jump the whole Canyon.

Can you make this jump????
I've tried it with several characters and i've come to the conclusion that it's impossible!

If you say you can do it, that's not enough. I need some kinda of evidence - scanned in photo maybe?

Very good luck!! ;D
Wed 22/05/02 at 19:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I sold mine.
I'm so ashamed.
I also bought mission:impossible, then sold it, then bought it again.
I'm so stupid
Wed 22/05/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Shame on you!

You could've got a great price for it from some sucker, maybe even me!
Wed 22/05/02 at 12:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would but i traded it in.
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Here's something you can try seeing as many of you have completed Zelda: OoT over and over and want something new besides Majora's Mask.

Got to Kaikariko Village and grab ALL the chickens and chuck 'em down the Well. Follow them down afterwards and bring out the biggest Sword you can.
Then, charge up the Sword by holding B, and release once fully-charged.

You should find that you hit all the chickens at least once, and if you're (un)lucky enough they'll all start to get a little anti-friendly with you!

The objective is for you to escape the well by climbing up the Ladder ONLY!
If you can pull this off without ANY cheats, then you truly are worthy of being Hyrule's Hero and the World's no.1 Secret Agent!

Good luck!! ;P

Oh, and you may have to be a kid to do this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.