GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"COLIN MCRAE 3 NEW SCREENS!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 11:17
Regular
Here u can download loads of new colin macrea 3 screens straight from e3. It's looking mighty fine.
Thu 23/05/02 at 10:51
Regular
"simpsons rule"
it looks great i will be getting it i had it on ps1 and that was great its git ti be a 100 times better
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:35
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Looking good, colin macrea was a great game on the PSone I doubt this new version will be any diffrent quality wise. And we've also got v-rally 3 on the way as well.
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:29
Regular
"  "
AH!
good point.

erm... http://www.codemasters.com/e3/front.php

looks like were gonna get some tasty Club footy shots aswell.
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:25
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
You forgot the url - doh !!
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:17
Regular
"  "
Here u can download loads of new colin macrea 3 screens straight from e3. It's looking mighty fine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.