GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SEGA FORUM USERS!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 11:13
Regular
Today (Wednesday) is the day of the election for the next notable forum user and newbies ARE allowed to vote this time.

So, if you want a Sega forum user to become notable vote either myself or Dark Mark!

Show your support!

TO BE THIS GOOD TAKES AGES
TO BE THIS GOOD TAKES SEGA
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:13
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Today (Wednesday) is the day of the election for the next notable forum user and newbies ARE allowed to vote this time.

So, if you want a Sega forum user to become notable vote either myself or Dark Mark!

Show your support!

TO BE THIS GOOD TAKES AGES
TO BE THIS GOOD TAKES SEGA
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:17
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
SONICRAV, you truly are a sneaky git :D
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:22
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Undead wrote:
> SONICRAV, you truly are a sneaky git :D

Undead, you'll notice that I've done far, far less campaigning than everyone else (esp the "I have boobs" campaign from Myst!).

Either way, I didn't do any campaigning last time, and still came 2nd! :)

Oh, and the staff made topics telling us to campaign. They made me do it...
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:24
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Pah, I didn't do ANY vote for me topics...and I still don't intend on doing so
*looks at this topic* ;)

Hmmm, very nice, is this yours?
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:59
Regular
Why vote for Dark Mark?
Nothing against him or anything, but over the past year or so he has only ever visited the SEGA forum in a brief and spasmodic fashion.
Thu 23/05/02 at 10:47
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Oddly enough, I did no vote me topics last time, and came 2nd. However, I thought I'd liven things up this time with all the election comotion. The staff even said, several times, to start the campaigning...

Anyway, thankyou to the people who did vote for me, and I hope you did so for the right reasons. However, due to several questionable votes, I have resigned from the election- see my topic in chat for details.

Also of interest is a MASSIVE Sega vs Ninty topic in prime by me and dringo. The question is which company makes games for the widest audience.

Sonic
Thu 23/05/02 at 12:44
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well done Sonic - wasn't the well-deserved win that you should've got, but at least you got it, even if it wasn't the way you wanted to.

I also reckon your name would look even better if you have that arrow thingy going through your name in a blue colour, with the 'SOINC RAV' part in notable-gold.

Just a thought. :D

Well done though, and thanks to Snuggly for sorting this all out for us. :)
Thu 23/05/02 at 19:33
Regular
Nomad_Soul wrote:
> Why vote for Dark Mark?
> Nothing against him or anything, but over the past year or so he has
> only ever visited the SEGA forum in a brief and spasmodic fashion.

Yea I agree. I think you should vote for me next time.

Even though I have no idea what being a notable gives you.
Thu 23/05/02 at 21:53
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
it gets you chicks and cheap beer
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:19
Regular
yakumo wrote:
> it gets you chicks and cheap beer

Excellent! I'll set up a script to vote for me from different IP masks right away! :o)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.