GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New games announced by Nintendo, come see"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 10:29
Regular
Check out this little lot
Donkey Kong + (GCN-GBA)
Doshin the Giant
GIFTPIA
Roll-o-Rama (GCN-GBA)
Cubix: Scramble
Street Hoops
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
The Powerpuff Girls
Hidden Invasion
Immortal Warrior
Disney's Mickey Party
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
The Lord of the Rings
Mission: Impossible -- Operation Surma
Risk
Egg Mania: Eggstreme Madness
Mystic Heroes (a.k.a. Battle Hoshin)
WTA Tour Tennis
Harvest Moon: A Beautiful Life
Joy Carry (GBA-GCN from Sega)
PK Duck
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Butt Ugly Martians
The Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian

Sweeeeeet, most noticable are Donkey kong +, Harvest Moon, Doshin the Giant and Butt Ugly Martians well maybe not Butt Ugly Martians.
Wed 22/05/02 at 21:32
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Im looking forward to DK, me, as I was a little dissappointed by the 64 game.
Wed 22/05/02 at 20:28
Regular
Harvest Moon! Yahoo! I got all of the previous ones on emulator and got totally addicted to them! And Rare are also making Donkey Kong Racing, looks amazing so far! But don't forget that Rare usually keep games under their hat until a few months before its ready, remember Diddy Kong Racing?
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Anyone know who's developing the Mission Impossible game?
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:38
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Tony Hawk 4! Tony Hawk 4!

*Has seizure

Harvest Moon, yay! Should hopefully be getting the N64 version imported in a few weeks time too.

Wahooo
Wed 22/05/02 at 17:51
Regular
When are Rare actually planning to confirm some new games, other than Kameo and Starfox...would be nice!
Wed 22/05/02 at 15:54
Regular
Not to mention codemasters bringing Colin McRae Rally 3, LMA Manager, the all-new Shoot To Kill, and the forthcoming team-specific Club Football series.
Wed 22/05/02 at 14:26
Regular
">:)"
Whilst on the subject of the butt uglies, has anyone else noticed the nintendo tie in?

When they go into BKM (butt kicking mode - yes, very unoriginal) they have the cliché super hero "i will use these powers for the good of mankind" speach thin, but If you listen closely, one of the martians says Courage, another says wisdom, and the other says power. Remind you of any certain golden triangular object?
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Out of that list I'm most looking forward to Donkey Kong, Harvest Moon, and Doshin the Giant!

Also the prospect of Full Throttle 2 is looking might sweet!

:)
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:19
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Donkey Kong +'s the only one that really interests me from THAT list.
Of course, there are several other News Stories on this site that immediatly grabbed my attention as a Cube and GBA fan.

I heard a lot of bad things about Mission Impossible on the N64, and that is why i'll probably ignore it. Back in the day, due to the film and the success of Goldeneye I was interested in this game, but other comments put me off.

Great news though - I wanna know more about Doshin!
When I first saw him, I though he was one of those Temple Guardians from Majora's Mask or something!
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:13
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I quite enjoyed Mission: Impossible on N64. Could be good on Gamecube! Then again, I suppose that applies for any game really!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.