GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notable Voting Thread - Closed 05/02"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 09:47
Regular
Doesn't time fly. It's the next Notable election today, and this is the thread if you want to vote. Basically, we're asking you to nominate one of the forum users who you think makes UKchatforums.com a place worth visiting, or as Tony always liked to put it, a 'special place.' TWO winners will be picked this time round, the two people with the highest number of votes.

Here's the deal - if you want to vote, simply post a message in this topic that reads as follows:

I vote for X

With X obviously being the username of the person you wish to vote for. Newbies are allowed to vote this time around, although JAT's are not - they have not been here long enough to know what they're talking about. Tsk. For this election, to add a bit of spice to the proceedings, Notables have two votes to user however they wish. You can give one person two votes or spread them abaht a bit.

Voting is open until midnight tonight (Wednesday) so get your votes in, double time. No messing about either, I have to read through this thread when it's all finished and don't enjoy reading posts like 'I vote for Coke to go back to the old glass bottle.' So, keep it simple, keep it real and no chatting in here please.

We'll announce the winners tomorrow, or whenever we can be bothered. We have got other work to do you know.
Tue 20/08/02 at 20:45
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL !
Tue 20/08/02 at 12:45
Oh, this isn't the August election.

*Blushes*

:P
Tue 20/08/02 at 12:44
Oh damn.
Tue 20/08/02 at 12:44
I vote for Edgy.
Mon 19/08/02 at 21:58
Regular
"I confused?"
I vote for tiltawhirl.
Mon 19/08/02 at 21:40
Regular
Why would you want to relive a notable election?

It's just people typing names on a chat forum saying that they vote them, not a particuarly memorable occasion.
Mon 19/08/02 at 21:34
Regular
Here's the last, for all those wanting to relive a notable election before the 22nd.
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:45
"Uzi Lover"
~Resurection~ wrote:
> Who won, who won oh why why someone tell me who won.

Pro Evo & SonicRav

Though Monkey_man did actually win but pulled out.

Don't ask about this election, it's all bad...
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:43
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Who won, who won oh why why someone tell me who won.

don't make me scrool through all the posts, cause if you do *shakes fist homer style*
Thu 23/05/02 at 16:36
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Cheers mate, that puts me upto 7. ;-)) Ok, it doesn't, but I'm happy so just let me be. ;-))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.