GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Inside I'm Dying"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 02:24
Regular
Its a very long and windy road and I'll be damned if I can tell you what its about. Theres something going on here, something I really can't figure out. How did it start? I have no idea. When will it end? Well, I'm working on that.

Outside, the sky is falling. Theres people dodging raindrops, please say you won't cry. The people out there, they don't care. They couldn't give a damn about those other people living here. Theres no emotion anymore, the feelings have all gone and the beliefs have gone with them. Lies, slander and corruption have become the order of the day. Raindrops slide over the edge of rooftops and bring the world crashing to the ground. Puddles form and get punnished by the drops. The screaming pain of the ripples as its peace is disturbed echos and rings around my brain.

Inside, my mind is changing. I don't know what to tell you - I'm so damn confused. All the things I fear attack me at once and drag me screaming to the ground. Those memories I treasure are all that keep me from giving up hope. I need strength; I need motivation to carry on. Strength, piece of mind and happiness - show me them and then I'll believe. Only then will this crisis sort itself out.

Empty. Thats what I can feel. It clouds out everything else and pushes me down like a weight on my shoulders. I'll carry it, with a little help from you. You're all I have now but I'm not sure what to make of it. The wind rides up and disturbs things I keep trying to lay to rest. They need protection from the onslaught but I don't think I can provide it. My dreams are becoming haunted with the images of your pain but I feel so damn helpless to stop it. Its the only thing I want, and the only thing I can't offer. Now inside I'm dying.

Paradise? Heh, I'd hate to see hell. I'll find paradise one day and I'll keep it to myself - call it my own. As soon as you call some place paradise, you can kiss it goodbye. Maybe you'll find it before me; I hope so. Save me a seat, I'll follow shortly. But not yet.........not yet.

One day they'll stop their preaching and they'll listen. They'll beg for the words that you say; but I'll leave that in your hands. For now they push you round, and when you're down, they'll go and throw it all away. We need each other, but thats ok, we believe one another. I've been thinking about you, and everything you say - just please don't throw it all away. I'm begging you, hang on and stay with me. I'm no longer living for myself, for you I shall live or die.

I can see a light. Its dim and its a long way off but I can see it. I have set my heart and mind on it. I'll get there; if it takes every ounce of my strength I'll get there. Then we'll be done, we can stop screaming and we will fear nothing anymore. The evil will be removed, the darkness will disappear. The beauty of my light will grow until it envelopes all I care about.

You walk before me, but Lord knows I can't follow. You walk beind me but I don't think I can lead. You walk around me. Please don't walk around me. You know how dizzy I get. Believe me. Please Believe me. We'll get there in the end, I know that much.
Believe.
Belief.
Beyond.
I'm right beside you.
Thu 23/05/02 at 02:34
Regular
"everyone says it"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> >Smooth Criminal wrote:
> >Damn. I wish I could write like that.
>
> er-no wrote:
> Nearly anybody can....
>
>
> Lol - either that sounded wrong or you wern't that impressed ;-)

Just sounded wrong dude :-)

Heh.. I didn't want to put 'everyone can'. Cos thats just silly.
Thu 23/05/02 at 01:04
Regular
"Not your monkey"
>> Smooth Criminal wrote:
>> Damn. I wish I could write like that.

> er-no wrote:
> Nearly anybody can....

Lol - either that sounded wrong or you wern't that impressed ;-)
Thu 23/05/02 at 00:55
Regular
"everyone says it"
Smooth Criminal wrote:
> Damn. I wish I could write like that.

Nearly anybody can.. you have to be in that 'mood' and you are there. :) Just make sure you write it down.
Thu 23/05/02 at 00:52
Regular
"Not your monkey"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Woah.....

Lol, see dude, I aint just the guy who can't cook to save his life ;-)

Cheers man.
Thu 23/05/02 at 00:50
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Heh, its strange. I was expecting to come back to this and find it burried, unread and abandoned at the bottom of the screen. Thank you for restoring my confidence!

Cheers all who read it (whether you commented on it or not), and cheers to you guys (Rasta, Grix etc) for inspiring me to write it down. Not the sort of thing I would usually do but having read all Grix's posts, I decided to write things down. Sitting in the dark at 2am just litterally writing exactly the way you are feeling.

Just dont ask me what it means! I think theres a million and one emotions tied up in various parts of this.

Cheers all.
Wed 22/05/02 at 20:58
Damn. I wish I could write like that.
Wed 22/05/02 at 19:13
Regular
"simpsons rule"
well written
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Woah, not sure how to reply without sounding patronising. But that was excellent, really well written. Good luck whichever path you take man.
Wed 22/05/02 at 15:52
Regular
Just to let you know I read this. What you wrote is pretty close to what I feel a lot of the time... don't think you're alone... just follow the road, whatever choices you make will always be the right ones if you just follow your heart, and refuse to back down.

Good luck man, what ever you want to be.
Wed 22/05/02 at 02:24
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Its a very long and windy road and I'll be damned if I can tell you what its about. Theres something going on here, something I really can't figure out. How did it start? I have no idea. When will it end? Well, I'm working on that.

Outside, the sky is falling. Theres people dodging raindrops, please say you won't cry. The people out there, they don't care. They couldn't give a damn about those other people living here. Theres no emotion anymore, the feelings have all gone and the beliefs have gone with them. Lies, slander and corruption have become the order of the day. Raindrops slide over the edge of rooftops and bring the world crashing to the ground. Puddles form and get punnished by the drops. The screaming pain of the ripples as its peace is disturbed echos and rings around my brain.

Inside, my mind is changing. I don't know what to tell you - I'm so damn confused. All the things I fear attack me at once and drag me screaming to the ground. Those memories I treasure are all that keep me from giving up hope. I need strength; I need motivation to carry on. Strength, piece of mind and happiness - show me them and then I'll believe. Only then will this crisis sort itself out.

Empty. Thats what I can feel. It clouds out everything else and pushes me down like a weight on my shoulders. I'll carry it, with a little help from you. You're all I have now but I'm not sure what to make of it. The wind rides up and disturbs things I keep trying to lay to rest. They need protection from the onslaught but I don't think I can provide it. My dreams are becoming haunted with the images of your pain but I feel so damn helpless to stop it. Its the only thing I want, and the only thing I can't offer. Now inside I'm dying.

Paradise? Heh, I'd hate to see hell. I'll find paradise one day and I'll keep it to myself - call it my own. As soon as you call some place paradise, you can kiss it goodbye. Maybe you'll find it before me; I hope so. Save me a seat, I'll follow shortly. But not yet.........not yet.

One day they'll stop their preaching and they'll listen. They'll beg for the words that you say; but I'll leave that in your hands. For now they push you round, and when you're down, they'll go and throw it all away. We need each other, but thats ok, we believe one another. I've been thinking about you, and everything you say - just please don't throw it all away. I'm begging you, hang on and stay with me. I'm no longer living for myself, for you I shall live or die.

I can see a light. Its dim and its a long way off but I can see it. I have set my heart and mind on it. I'll get there; if it takes every ounce of my strength I'll get there. Then we'll be done, we can stop screaming and we will fear nothing anymore. The evil will be removed, the darkness will disappear. The beauty of my light will grow until it envelopes all I care about.

You walk before me, but Lord knows I can't follow. You walk beind me but I don't think I can lead. You walk around me. Please don't walk around me. You know how dizzy I get. Believe me. Please Believe me. We'll get there in the end, I know that much.
Believe.
Belief.
Beyond.
I'm right beside you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.