GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"earth"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/03/08 at 18:25
"The DEPRESSOR"
We only have 5 billion yaers left until the sun dies out.
Mon 03/03/08 at 18:25
"The DEPRESSOR"
We only have 5 billion yaers left until the sun dies out.
Mon 03/03/08 at 19:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ah damn, i was planning on living for at least 6 billion!
Mon 03/03/08 at 19:19
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Only 6? Ha! I'm going be here for ever...
Mon 03/03/08 at 19:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Vexxxed wrote:
> Only 6? Ha! I'm going be here for ever...

Yeah, stuck behind a desk for all eternity. You're like Satans personal secretary ;)
Mon 03/03/08 at 20:05
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
SorrowS wrote:
> We only have 5 billion yaers left until the sun dies out.

Hell that's a long time, considering you've got an average 75 years of 'life'. Why worry?

If you're at the young part of the ladder ie bottom end don't worry - live your life, if you're at the old part of the ladder ie the top - don't worry - live your life as full as you can.

I'm at the top end
Mon 03/03/08 at 23:00
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
SorrowS wrote:
> We only have 5 billion yaers left until the sun dies out.

So i've got time to get a degree from uni then, get a job, retire die, be re-incarnated and i still wont be alive to see this 5 billion years.

Anyway, what will happen is the sun will start to cool, this will mean that the temperate zone we are currently in, where conditons are jsut right fo life will move further out into the solar syetms; therefore we will need to move to our new colony on mars. That is assumign we haven't got technology to prevent this from occuring, or wiped ourselves out already.
Wed 19/03/08 at 13:17
Regular
you have only a life time,live for today
Wed 19/03/08 at 13:20
Regular
five billion huh,well i hope i forget too log off
Wed 19/03/08 at 13:49
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Oh no! Guess I'd better cancel my cruise in the year 5 billion 2009.

My great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandchild's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson is going to be so disappointed :(

Probably for the best though. Apparently can't get a refund if it's ruined by
a) war
b) terrorism
c) sunburning out

But seriously, nothing to worry about. Be more worried about celery. It's horrible :S
Wed 19/03/08 at 13:54
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
We'll have long destroyed ourselves by then, so no biggie :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.