GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX SUCKS!!!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 18:47
Regular
Who agrees with me, in that the Xbox sucks! Its huge and the pad is big and bad! The games suck and well its bulit by Microsoft who needs to hear more?
Tue 21/05/02 at 18:47
Who agrees with me, in that the Xbox sucks! Its huge and the pad is big and bad! The games suck and well its bulit by Microsoft who needs to hear more?
Tue 21/05/02 at 19:03
So what if the XBox is big? At the end of the day it's the screen you watch not the machine itself! Also, the pad is brilliant in my opinion, it doesn't have to be small, kiddy and purple to be good. What the XBox does have, is great games, and that's why people buy them and have forums to discuss them. This is NOT an original post, it has been done before, and XBox owners are fed up with people like yourself who have nothing better to do than put down the competition.

You will also find that XBox owners tend not to air their petty views in Nintendo or Sony forums....
Tue 21/05/02 at 20:15
Regular
"ProGolfer"
If you took yor time and wieghed the xbox versus the ps2 there about the same weight. And the games are better than anyother console.
Tue 21/05/02 at 20:53
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Hehe. Sorry fosbe, but the Xbox is a lot bigger and heavier than the PS2 :D

But like someone said, that doesn't matter! I own a VCR and sky box that are bigger than the Xbox, but no one complains about those. Besides, they sit in my TV cabinet. I couldn't care if it was bright pink with "this console is for girls" written all over it.

This person is obviously trying to cause annoyance. I don't mind critism when they back up their reasons. "The games suck" is not enough to convince anyone anything other than the fact that this person is totaly incompetent. Stop making yourselves look like fools by coming into this forum just to put down the Xbox.

It's not big, no one will respect you for it, and it's certainly not clever.
Tue 21/05/02 at 21:28
Why dont you go create your own unique forum, instead of just copying off of me, i said it better, so there. But I do agree that XBOX STINKS, for all people, my FORUM is the proper place to dicuss the XBOX STINKS! subject rather than this copycat forum so there.
Tue 21/05/02 at 22:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Your right mate, X-Box does suck. It sucks on the straw from the glass of success.
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:10
Regular
Why do people come oin here and post stuff like this?

Do we go around to other forums posting "GC is crap!" and "PS2 is pants!"?
No, we don't. Because we don't need to justify our purchase. We are happy with our choice of console.

Obviously some people feel less secure, and so they have to go and try to put down the opposition.

I'm glad none of you lot fell to their level either, well done.
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:43
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
probably to provoke this response!!!!!!

Ignore them!!!!!!
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:49
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well YH, you get used to that crap after awhile. Just laugh it off and enjoy the console. ;-)
Wed 22/05/02 at 12:02
Newbie's *Nods in disgust*

Another person I dont like on SR and she aint a newbie is Mystique you have to be in the right frame of mind with her to stay calm :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.