GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Manchester battle it out!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 15:35
Regular
I went to find out about the transfer gossip on Football f365 when i come accross this story,

'MANCHESTER BATTLE FOR ANELKA'
Liverpool may not want him - but reports suggest that both Manchester United and Manchester City are interested in signing Nicolas Anelka from PSG. The Daily Mirror claim that City have already made a £13m bid - while The Sun claim that United will now open negotiations with PSG about a £15m transfer.

Meanwhile, Gerard Houllier is being linked with French Under-21 strikers Pierre Alain Frau and Sidney Govou. The Daily Mirror also mentions the names of Malcolm Christie and Robbie Keane
Tue 21/05/02 at 16:38
Regular
"simpsons rule"
Randall_Flagg wrote:
> Man United know they have to make significant changes for next season
> after mucking it up by buying Veron.
>
> Veron will move to Barcelona with Rivaldo taking his place.
>
> Southgate will move from the North East to the North West in exchange
> for Dwight Yorke.
>
> David James is likely to be the new first choice keeper when Bartez
> retreats back to France (BTW James had the highest OPTA score of any
> goalkeeper in the Premiership last season, due to the amount of saves
> he had to make playing for the Hammers)
>
> There was also talk of Damien Duff heading to Old Trafford with Yorke
> going the other way but Blackburn are going to wait to see how he does
> in the World Cup.

i hope that does happen they would be great signings for united
Tue 21/05/02 at 16:11
Regular
".......on the attac"
Man United know they have to make significant changes for next season after mucking it up by buying Veron.

Veron will move to Barcelona with Rivaldo taking his place.

Southgate will move from the North East to the North West in exchange for Dwight Yorke.

David James is likely to be the new first choice keeper when Bartez retreats back to France (BTW James had the highest OPTA score of any goalkeeper in the Premiership last season, due to the amount of saves he had to make playing for the Hammers)

There was also talk of Damien Duff heading to Old Trafford with Yorke going the other way but Blackburn are going to wait to see how he does in the World Cup.
Tue 21/05/02 at 16:03
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i hope man u do buy anelka
Tue 21/05/02 at 15:54
"Darkness, always"
Anelka is a great striker, but I really don't see that Man U have all that much need for him.

I think Veron should go, not because he's not a good player, because he is a great player. Unfortunately he just doesn't seem to fit the Man U playing style. Personally that's gutted me, but better he goes somewhere he can play his best than stay and have to play a system he can't fit into.

And Man U should try to get Stam back, no matter how much it costs.
Tue 21/05/02 at 15:48
Regular
Anelka may well be a contraversial figure, but so was Cantona when Ferguson bought him. I'm sure Anelka could have a similar effect.

Although these papers do come out with a load of crap...

Just reading in one of the papers that Barthez is gonna ask if can move to France and commute to Manchester every day cos his bird dont like living ere...

Now the sun is completly blowing out of proportion Veron's comments in Sven's latest biography. "kick in the teet for alex" is what the sun have on the back page. They done it with Stam and now they are trying to do it to Veron.

No doubt tommorow all the papers will be slating Sven tomorrow for his performance today...
Tue 21/05/02 at 15:35
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I went to find out about the transfer gossip on Football f365 when i come accross this story,

'MANCHESTER BATTLE FOR ANELKA'
Liverpool may not want him - but reports suggest that both Manchester United and Manchester City are interested in signing Nicolas Anelka from PSG. The Daily Mirror claim that City have already made a £13m bid - while The Sun claim that United will now open negotiations with PSG about a £15m transfer.

Meanwhile, Gerard Houllier is being linked with French Under-21 strikers Pierre Alain Frau and Sidney Govou. The Daily Mirror also mentions the names of Malcolm Christie and Robbie Keane

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.