GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The best 5 minutes you have ever spent in your life...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 14:00
Regular
Well, I'm looking for the 5 minutes in your life that you can honestly say was the best 5 minutes of your life so far.

Mine was easilly the first time I kissed the girl who became my first love. For that moment, I was a God. That the relationship crashed and burned and eventually almost drove me to suicide is inconsequential. That first kiss rocked.

GO!
Thu 23/05/02 at 21:20
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
Awww, geez.
I'll think of something soon, but...

INSANE BARTENDER, YOU NICKED MY THREAD TITLE!!

Incidently you must now go to www.rockonuk.com/html/mp3z.htm and click on 'valium by unknown' to download my bands mp3 as a punishment. Aww, go on. (small file)
Wed 22/05/02 at 16:51
Regular
"I love Dave music"
I'm split between two here:

New Year's Eve, the Millenium, standing in the garden with all my mates, fireworks going off all over the place, Feeder - High blasting out over the stereo. Last time all of us were together before Uni came along and cocked everything up.

"I'm going out for a while, so I can get high with my friends...."

Second one, bit different, when our team won the BUSA national snooker championship. I'd lost a game I should have won, and thought I'd lost it for us, then our no. 4 got an amazing last pink and black, it was about 11pm, we were knackered, but I was on a permanent high for the rest of the night!
Wed 22/05/02 at 16:45
Regular
"Whatever!"
Mine was probably the last five minutes of Liverpool v Newcastle in '97, the second season when we beat them 4-3! I was sitting in the Kop, it was well into injury time, 3-3 a cross came in from the right and Fowler was there to nod in the winner! I cant really describe the atmosphere, it was just to unbelievable!!
Wed 22/05/02 at 09:35
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
doublezero wrote:
> One of my best five minutes ever happened last time Arsenal won the
> double. They beat Everton about 4-0 or 4-1 (to clinch the premiership
> title) and Tony Adams got the last goal; He ran the length of the
> pitch, latched onto the pass and blasted the ball into the net with a
> shot Michael Owen would have been proud of!
>
> Oh yes!

Or how about the win in 1989(I think) when facing liverpool. That moment quite literally stopped my heart for pure, unbridled joy.
Wed 22/05/02 at 09:33
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
So hard to say really. Maybe the time I whooped butt on Unreal Tournament mutiplayer, thrashed everybody 10-1-1-0-0-0. Probably not the best 5 minutes, but I did feel pretty hot right then.
Wed 22/05/02 at 09:30
Regular
"cant think of one.."
One of my best five minutes ever happened last time Arsenal won the double. They beat Everton about 4-0 or 4-1 (to clinch the premiership title) and Tony Adams got the last goal; He ran the length of the pitch, latched onto the pass and blasted the ball into the net with a shot Michael Owen would have been proud of!

Oh yes!
Wed 22/05/02 at 09:26
"Darkness, always"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Best 5 minutes was the 5 minutes I wasted on this thread

you took 5 minutes to write that?

How many fingers do you have?
Tue 21/05/02 at 18:21
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Anyone got Angelina Jolie's phone number?

Yeah, but back off. She's mine!
Tue 21/05/02 at 17:57
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
My best is yet to come. At least I hope it is, because my 5 minute highlight so far was thinking I would have to run around the corner shop on a rainy day to get some cat food, and then finding some just as I was going out of the kitchen to get my coat.

Anyone got Angelina Jolie's phone number?
Tue 21/05/02 at 17:11
Regular
"smile, it's free"
The five miniutes starting when United equalised in the European cup final in '99. It really must be impossible for a non-united fan to know how awesome that felt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.