GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cant wait until Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 13:53
Regular
Has anyone else noticed that Friday 24th May is probably going to be on e of the most exciting days this year. Firstly there is the release of Super Smash Bros. Melee (Which by the way i have just seen the advert for...), and Final Fantasy 10. Then later on in the evening, its Big Brother 3 time !!! In two days time, its the E3 showcase in LA. In a week, its the survivor final. In just over a week and a half, its World cup time. Can anyone think of anything else thats happening???

Anyway, I cant wait till Friday comes, its just a shame I have to work though (I might have a cold that day!)
Tue 21/05/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Has anyone else noticed that Friday 24th May is probably going to be on e of the most exciting days this year. Firstly there is the release of Super Smash Bros. Melee (Which by the way i have just seen the advert for...), and Final Fantasy 10. Then later on in the evening, its Big Brother 3 time !!! In two days time, its the E3 showcase in LA. In a week, its the survivor final. In just over a week and a half, its World cup time. Can anyone think of anything else thats happening???

Anyway, I cant wait till Friday comes, its just a shame I have to work though (I might have a cold that day!)
Tue 21/05/02 at 14:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
SSBM looks awesome, thats why iam trying to complete rogue leader before its release.
Tue 21/05/02 at 14:35
"Darkness, always"
you're excited about big brother?

good god.
Tue 21/05/02 at 14:45
Regular
I can't wait til 2 weeks Thursday...

GameCube (either black or purple)
Luigi's Mansion
Super Monkey Ball
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2
Super Smash Bros Melee
Pikmin
(and hopefully some memory cards and an extra controller)
Tue 21/05/02 at 14:59
"Mimmargh!"
Puddleface wrote:
> Can anyone think of anything else thats happening???

Yes. We are going to kill you! Mwahahahahahahha....
}:0)
Tue 21/05/02 at 15:24
Hopefully some memory cards?

Ull be a bit buggered if u dont.
Tue 21/05/02 at 15:48
Regular
"Whatever!"
Cant wait for Smash Bros Melee - Ive got the original on N64 and its great but this looks a hundred times better!
Tue 21/05/02 at 17:11
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Protoss, I think you better get some help with your murder antics. Saying things like that can get you banned you know, especially if I have anything to do with it!
Tue 21/05/02 at 20:37
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I totally agree, Super Smash Bros Melee is brilliant and so is Big brother 3, then there's the Eurovision on saturday {I love taking the p*ss out of all the singers, Go Jessica}. Friday and the weekend looks set to be a good one, have fun everyone who will get SSBM on friday!!!!!! :)
Tue 21/05/02 at 20:58
"Mimmargh!"
Puddleface wrote:
> Protoss, I think you better get some help with your murder antics.
> Saying things like that can get you banned you know, especially if I
> have anything to do with it!

Your having a laugh right!?
I was only kidding!
Some people use borderline swearing but don't get banned, your just trying to scare me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.