GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BREAKING NEWS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 11:13
Regular
Peter Weller has invaded South Korea. Weller known mostly (and only) from his work as Robocop in the first two Robocop Movies, has apparantly been driven mad as a result of his apparant inability to find work. In an interview last week he mumbled crypically to 'Huge' Harry Knowles head of 'Aint It Cool News' that "works so hard to find...you can contact Mr Lucas cant you? CANT YOU! I dont know what Ill do if I cant find work soon". And todays horrific events show how unprepared the media is to handle these crisis, there were prior warnings, Wellers Manager Mr.Hasbean of Hasbeen's Inc. said "We were aware of the threats, but we get these all the time, the last time one of our ah hum, stars, ah hum, actually followed through on a threat was when Edward Furlong held up a bank in Minnesota wearing only a pair of fishnet stockings and a 'I Love Lucy' Baseball cap".

Weller entered South Korea late last night, apparently dressed as Robocop, Dr.Gobbutt a renowned freudian psychiatrist said "Peter obviously is trying to return to a time in his life when he was at his happiest, 1996 when he was a pill addict and was found dressed as robocop in a fishing boat just off Florida". He then stormed a drug house, eyewitnesses have said "yeah robocop ran in and started fighting with the easter bunny, he then tried to grope santa but santa was too fast for him levelling him with a right hook before he knew what happened, then I grew wings and partied with elvis on his pink camel". It is not known how accurate this opiate addicts account is, but for the sake of good reporting we'll assume it is very accurate. This opens up a terrifying new possibility, maybe Weller is forming some kind of army, South Koreas Military leader Bi Gun-Gob Ang issued a statement to reporters earlier this morning in it he said " I know we eat dogs and stuff, but we are not barbarians, we know how to shoot a man in cold blood, at this time he doesnt seem to have broken any crimes, unless you count assaulting the Easter Bunny, which our Police force are looking into, but we'll shoot him anyway, then the world will fear South Korea - as we can succeed where bad reviews and the terminator failed - we will kill Robocop". It is believed that Weller is still boarded up in the drug house, and police attempts to end the situation peacefully by firing at the building have done nothing to defuse the situation. As a last resort to try to end the situation peacefully I am starting a find work for Peter Weller string, please sign up with your comments, as only we can save Peter Weller, by finding him a job. Lets get to it...
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 21/05/02 at 11:13
"MMMMM, Chicken"
Peter Weller has invaded South Korea. Weller known mostly (and only) from his work as Robocop in the first two Robocop Movies, has apparantly been driven mad as a result of his apparant inability to find work. In an interview last week he mumbled crypically to 'Huge' Harry Knowles head of 'Aint It Cool News' that "works so hard to find...you can contact Mr Lucas cant you? CANT YOU! I dont know what Ill do if I cant find work soon". And todays horrific events show how unprepared the media is to handle these crisis, there were prior warnings, Wellers Manager Mr.Hasbean of Hasbeen's Inc. said "We were aware of the threats, but we get these all the time, the last time one of our ah hum, stars, ah hum, actually followed through on a threat was when Edward Furlong held up a bank in Minnesota wearing only a pair of fishnet stockings and a 'I Love Lucy' Baseball cap".

Weller entered South Korea late last night, apparently dressed as Robocop, Dr.Gobbutt a renowned freudian psychiatrist said "Peter obviously is trying to return to a time in his life when he was at his happiest, 1996 when he was a pill addict and was found dressed as robocop in a fishing boat just off Florida". He then stormed a drug house, eyewitnesses have said "yeah robocop ran in and started fighting with the easter bunny, he then tried to grope santa but santa was too fast for him levelling him with a right hook before he knew what happened, then I grew wings and partied with elvis on his pink camel". It is not known how accurate this opiate addicts account is, but for the sake of good reporting we'll assume it is very accurate. This opens up a terrifying new possibility, maybe Weller is forming some kind of army, South Koreas Military leader Bi Gun-Gob Ang issued a statement to reporters earlier this morning in it he said " I know we eat dogs and stuff, but we are not barbarians, we know how to shoot a man in cold blood, at this time he doesnt seem to have broken any crimes, unless you count assaulting the Easter Bunny, which our Police force are looking into, but we'll shoot him anyway, then the world will fear South Korea - as we can succeed where bad reviews and the terminator failed - we will kill Robocop". It is believed that Weller is still boarded up in the drug house, and police attempts to end the situation peacefully by firing at the building have done nothing to defuse the situation. As a last resort to try to end the situation peacefully I am starting a find work for Peter Weller string, please sign up with your comments, as only we can save Peter Weller, by finding him a job. Lets get to it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.