GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm now officially EXCITED about Mario Sunshine!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 11:08
Regular
Check this out :-

www.n64europe.com/cubemedia/graphics/mariosunshine2.rm

I WANNA play this game NOW!!!

:)
Tue 21/05/02 at 21:27
Regular
Only video i've seen has got some annoying American guy talking over the top of it but knowing Nintendo you'll have tons of remixes of the old music and sound effects.
Tue 21/05/02 at 21:24
Regular
what are the sounds like in the video? i hope they bring back some of the old sounds from mario bros 3 on the nes.
Tue 21/05/02 at 21:22
Regular
thegerrid wrote:
> am i the only one that thinks the new mario looks disapointing?
> the texture work is bland and not very impressive.

Take a look at the vids it looks great when it's moving, the backpack looks like it's only used to clean up paint and also as a kind of jet he can use to help him get too high places. All the jumping on enemies elements are all there. I read somehwhere that all the screenshots so far are from one level so there's no need to get annoyed.

Anyone seen the pic of Mario standing near an aeroplane? looks a bit Sonic Adventure if you ask me but other than that it looks great.
Tue 21/05/02 at 21:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
sounds...great...or rubbish. i can't tell
Tue 21/05/02 at 21:18
Regular
"keep your receipt"
the mediterranean village Mario is in is the main area he plays in. As the game progresses the village alters and changes, no doubt themese emerging. Rain makes a water world, a volcano erupts, etc
Tue 21/05/02 at 21:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
am i the only one that thinks the new mario looks disapointing?
the texture work is bland and not very impressive.
with marios new backpack shooting things, will this eliminate the mario magic of jumping on thingsto kill them etc... maybe it will become more like Jet Force Gemini.
i hope not.
And that Village he's always running about it better be like the central hub leading off to the other levels or i'm going to get angry.
Tue 21/05/02 at 20:35
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
AAAAAAARRRRRG! My damn laptop won't let me see anything!!!! It's so slow. I've been on here for the last half an hour an all I've seen are some amazine shots of Zelda!!!!
Tue 21/05/02 at 20:16
Regular
You mean you weren't excited when you heard there was a new Mario game? Odd person..
Tue 21/05/02 at 19:45
"Uzi Lover"
*In cheesy American accent*

"Ahhhhhhhh Spring time, the perfect time of the year for Mario to fight the sludgy...monster...type...thing guy."

HAHAHAHAHA!

That's the funniest thing I heard all day. So cheesy.
Tue 21/05/02 at 19:39
Regular
Same as this game looks the absoloute nads, i've just found some pics of Mario riding Yoshi, how could I have ever doubted Miyamoto it looks sooooo good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.