GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/10/00 at 11:20
Regular
So now Gameaday is juged the next day, do the entries count from midnight to midnight for any given day? And why hasn't yesterdays winner been announced yet? (Not being mean to ali, just curious)
Thu 06/03/08 at 06:51
Regular
i agree, also what anout the UF1+SO City Long 60-Lap's for an event? i think this could be fun? anyway's im off to work now have a good day keep the posts coming

Regard's springer
Wed 05/03/08 at 13:06
Regular
we need to hold a race on rally course and maybe even have a few difrent class cars to compete let me know what you think
Mon 03/03/08 at 02:54
Regular
Well Guy's So glad i can update you.

Mr FM-laudi Is hosting an Event, On KY National Just press $next when in a FM Server =)Cya
Fri 27/10/00 at 12:52
Whoops, it used to be here!

They must have got rid of it when they last changed the site!

When I registered ages ago there was a section where you vote for your fav. type of game or something like that but now it's not on Special Reserve.
Fri 27/10/00 at 11:35
Whats the voting section, I havent seen that before?
Fri 27/10/00 at 11:27
Remember the winner can be someone who contributes to the cheats section, the reviews section, the voting section and the discussion section!

That would take ages to check a whole days posting!
Fri 27/10/00 at 11:20
So now Gameaday is juged the next day, do the entries count from midnight to midnight for any given day? And why hasn't yesterdays winner been announced yet? (Not being mean to ali, just curious)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.