GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 10:17
Regular
This game is coming out on the xbox first but will also go onto the ps2 and pc...and here is the extra stuff you get (info taken from gamespot):

300 VR missions
5 ALL NEW SOLID SNAKE MISSIONS
play through the whole of mgs2 as snake, ninja, pliskin (and raiden)
new outfits -snake in tuxedos

if you could play through it with so many different characters...wouldn't the storyline be different?? well anyway this is what has been announced.
it's expected to be released on the xbox in america in NOV 2002...so i wouldn't be surprised to see a ps2 version sometime in 2003
Tue 21/05/02 at 22:04
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
The VR missions for MGS1 were the biggest rip off of all time- you know, these original came included in the Japanese version of MGS1, for a cheqper price than the UK MGS1 (without VR missions). Then we have to buy the missions on top. Stupid.

Sony really show they care at times.

Sonic
Tue 21/05/02 at 20:11
I don't think many people will buy it.
Tue 21/05/02 at 19:47
Regular
"round the outside"
on XBOX first METAL GEAR !!!???
Tue 21/05/02 at 19:29
Regular
"accidental superher"
i think they put down pliskin (gamespot that is) so as not to spoil the story for anyone...
Tue 21/05/02 at 16:27
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
"play through the whole of mgs2 as snake, ninja, pliskin (and raiden)"

Sorry if no-one's told, but Snake and Pliskin are the same person. I'm terribly sorry you had to find out this way. If you call 0800 1111 they have counsellors which can help you get through this period.

Again, I'm terribly sorry.
Tue 21/05/02 at 15:53
Regular
"accidental superher"
i just don't see how it will all work...i mean when you're playing other characters that is...wouldn't they have to make up new story bits for each person
Tue 21/05/02 at 13:59
Regular
"  "
ok i will.....and i just have....and ok......i agree...still dont think it will happen precisely like he says.
Tue 21/05/02 at 13:55
Regular
"accidental superher"
goto gamespot.com and read their interview with hideo kojima

i think the main mgs2 story has been kept intact
Tue 21/05/02 at 10:28
Regular
"  "
i doubt that it will have the story mode on. It will just be like an add on like MGS:vr missions

U might get add ons such as new characters but surely this would only be on PS2?
Tue 21/05/02 at 10:17
Regular
"accidental superher"
This game is coming out on the xbox first but will also go onto the ps2 and pc...and here is the extra stuff you get (info taken from gamespot):

300 VR missions
5 ALL NEW SOLID SNAKE MISSIONS
play through the whole of mgs2 as snake, ninja, pliskin (and raiden)
new outfits -snake in tuxedos

if you could play through it with so many different characters...wouldn't the storyline be different?? well anyway this is what has been announced.
it's expected to be released on the xbox in america in NOV 2002...so i wouldn't be surprised to see a ps2 version sometime in 2003

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.