GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Mothers Day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/03/08 at 15:52
Regular
To all you mums on the forum :)

My girlfriend and I got some expensive face cream, some flowers and a photo of her three boys together. It was probably 20 years ago that we had such a group photo. I think she got a bit teary.

It was odd yesterday seeing all the people buying flowers and cards for their mums. Even young teen scallywags had bunches of flowers, and I even spotted a couple of chavs with flowers and huge boxes of chocolates. haha

So yeah, I hope you all got your mums something nice today. :D

Not sure what you're all having for dinner but we're having a nice big buffet, full of lots of delicious foods and treats. Yum!
Sun 02/03/08 at 20:08
Regular
"Victory is mine!"
Thats the kids in bed now and one happy mum. Our day started of with mum being given breakfast in bed with flowers, chocolates, home made cards, home made presents and a DVD she asked for. Then it was an easy day for mum then out to dinner. Mum is now sat downstairs watching her DVD and the kids have been bathed ready for school tomorrow and have all just been put to bed.

Skepo you would be better to post this in the games forum. Sorry I can not help with this game its not one I gave played
skepo wrote:
> does anyone know how to get games back from subfolder (which the
> games go into if you click "Y" when cheats (for Star
> wars the complete saga) are offered during play? If you use the
> "y" button, it says "moving to sub-folder"
> and then the game will not load back into ther list of games to
> choose from.....
Sun 02/03/08 at 18:42
Regular
does anyone know how to get games back from subfolder (which the games go into if you click "Y" when cheats (for Star wars the complete saga) are offered during play? If you use the "y" button, it says "moving to sub-folder" and then the game will not load back into ther list of games to choose from.....
Sun 02/03/08 at 18:25
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
I just got my mum some posh chocolates. Nothing says i love you mum better than a box of chocolates!Even better is that she is on a diet *evil laugh*
Sun 02/03/08 at 16:51
"possibly impossible"
Bought flowers for my mum but then they phoned on Saturday afternoon to say they couldn't get them delivered till tuesday.

What use is that? Too late to get any others so I've just got to phone her and wish her happy Mothers Day instead. Not ideal, by any means.
Sun 02/03/08 at 15:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nice sentiments Machie, Happy Mother's Day to you and all
Sun 02/03/08 at 15:52
Regular
To all you mums on the forum :)

My girlfriend and I got some expensive face cream, some flowers and a photo of her three boys together. It was probably 20 years ago that we had such a group photo. I think she got a bit teary.

It was odd yesterday seeing all the people buying flowers and cards for their mums. Even young teen scallywags had bunches of flowers, and I even spotted a couple of chavs with flowers and huge boxes of chocolates. haha

So yeah, I hope you all got your mums something nice today. :D

Not sure what you're all having for dinner but we're having a nice big buffet, full of lots of delicious foods and treats. Yum!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.