GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/05/02 at 20:35
Regular
Hi, I'm BonziBUDDY. My main interest is wrestling. I also like all the current next gen consoles, plus classic retro consoles. I hope to fit in here. I should, as I've been on many forums before. I was also wondering whether I should become a member. Lastly, could someone please give me some info on Game A Day. Thank you for reading.

Oh, and final final thing, my ASL is 15/male/UK.
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:35
Regular
Hi, I'm BonziBUDDY. My main interest is wrestling. I also like all the current next gen consoles, plus classic retro consoles. I hope to fit in here. I should, as I've been on many forums before. I was also wondering whether I should become a member. Lastly, could someone please give me some info on Game A Day. Thank you for reading.

Oh, and final final thing, my ASL is 15/male/UK.
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:38
Regular
"everyone says it"
Hello there. Don't try and win, just join in with the forums and membere here... thats my tip..

Also.. watch out for this maniac called Grix Thraves... steer well clear :D
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:38
Regular
Go to Gameaday.co.uk to see how to win it and stuff.

I am Mystique thy God.
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:39
Regular
"everyone says it"
Godess*
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:40
Regular
Indeed.
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:44
Regular
Thanks for the tips. So, what's your ASL's? So is Mystique a female?? If what I read is true :O. Do we have many female users here? Sorry for sounding sexist, as I have nothing against them.
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:46
Regular
"everyone says it"
BonziBUDDY™ wrote:
> Thanks for the tips. So, what's your ASL's? So is Mystique a female??
> If what I read is true :O. Do we have many female users here? Sorry
> for sounding sexist, as I have nothing against them.

Nobody knows about Mystique. :D

I am 17, male and from Wimbledon where I reside. :P My real name is Joby One (which you can call me bye if you so wish - Joby)

Nice :D
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:47
BonziBUDDY, mate, you gotta change the name! BonziBUDDY is the name of a shatty little programme that places a gorilla on your desktop, and puts on a sympathy face 24/7. Sorry if you're the owner, but the damn advert agrivated me enough, and I've never even downloaded the damn programme ;D

Alright mate, that aside, welcome to the forums, now get the hell outta here, before the Regulars attempt to 'bash' you. You can hold up the fort with me for a bit, but if the other Newbies come, you'll have to leave ;D

Ok, I'm dillusioned enough, leave me be...
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:49
Regular
er-no wrote:
> Nobody knows about Mystique. :D
>
> I am 17, male and from Wimbledon where I reside. :P My real name is
> Joby One (which you can call me bye if you so wish - Joby)
>
> Nice :D

OK. I sometimes go to Wimbledon. Like using the tramlink to East Croydon, where I hop off and walk all the way to the annoying New Age Consoles.
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:51
Regular
"everyone says it"
BonziBUDDY™ wrote:

> OK. I sometimes go to Wimbledon. Like using the tramlink to East
> Croydon, where I hop off and walk all the way to the annoying New Age
> Consoles.

I work in GAME in Wimbledon on Sundays... If you are ever in the area pop in and question my gaming knowledge :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.