GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how many peeps r still waitin for da gamecube to arrive??"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/05/02 at 20:17
Regular
anyone know wen new stocks for da gamecube arrive?? its been 2 weeks man n its pissssin me off. how many peeps are still waitin for their damn consoles to come????????
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:17
anyone know wen new stocks for da gamecube arrive?? its been 2 weeks man n its pissssin me off. how many peeps are still waitin for their damn consoles to come????????
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
i got mine on release. simpy put, i rule
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:25
Regular
Prince_Cappadonna wrote:
how many peeps are still waitin for their
> damn consoles to come????????

You see that's where you're going wrong I think you must have read the advertising wrong, it actually says small discs not small dic....
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:33
tut tut tiltawhirl u batty man. please dont talk like dat about urself please we all kno u ave a tiny one. but u shudn't go aroun boastin like dat tut tut wot fool.jus cuz ur a batty ryder please dont degrade urself.lol
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
can you type properly? it's not hard. maybe you speak like that but that's no excuse
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:38
Regular
Prince_Cappadonna wrote:
> tut tut tiltawhirl u batty man. please dont talk like dat about urself
> please we all kno u ave a tiny one. but u shudn't go aroun boastin
> like dat tut tut wot fool.jus cuz ur a batty ryder please dont degrade
> urself.lol

LOL please stop Mr donna you're killing me. God we need more people like this dude on the forums hell if I could i'd vote him notable.
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:39
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Prince_Cappadonna wrote:
> tut tut tiltawhirl u batty man. please dont talk like dat about urself
> please we all kno u ave a tiny one. but u shudn't go aroun boastin
> like dat tut tut wot fool.jus cuz ur a batty ryder please dont degrade
> urself.lol

LOL you MUPPET!

:)
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:47
nah man not muppet fool. the word ya lookin for iz killah guy. yep i'm funny ur ya'll is gay. sorry dats a fact. and erm gott jet. cant time waste on the net like u pussyheds.
Tue 21/05/02 at 11:44
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
i got my gamecube on release day, meaning it made me a very happy man. However those of you still waiting for one then i must tell you this. I live in a town called Droitwich (in Worcester) and the Whsmith here has two gamecubes in stock, one black and one purple. So if you live near here and are desperate for a gamecube, then i suggest you come and get one.
Tue 21/05/02 at 16:02
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Prince_Cappadonna wrote:
> nah man not muppet fool. the word ya lookin for iz killah guy. yep i'm
> funny ur ya'll is gay. sorry dats a fact. and erm gott jet. cant time
> waste on the net like u pussyheds.

For those who don't understand this idiot let me help translate it,

'No man, i'm not a muppet fool. The word you are looking for is killer guy (LOL). Yes I'm funny, you are all gay. Sorry thats a fact and I've got to go. I can't waste time on the internet with cat heads.'

I hope that as helped because this guy is either a 4 year old who has just started primary school or has a speech problem and a spelling problem.

Now I would consider you to be a muppet as Cooky quite rightly pointed out!

Hope I have helped, the BIGMAN

P.S Go learn some English

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.