GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Joke"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/05/02 at 17:21
Regular
Just received in an e-mail...

-----

Jim and Mary were both patients in a mental hospital.

One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Mary suddenly jumped into the deep end.

She sank to the bottom and stayed there. Jim promptly jumped in to save her. He swam to the bottom and pulled Mary out.

When the medical director became aware of Jim's heroic act he immediately ordered him to be discharged from the hospital, as he now considered him to be mentally stable.

When he went to tell Jim the news he said,

"Jim, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged because since you were able to jump in and save the life of another patient, I think you've regained your senses. The bad news is, Mary, the patient you saved, hung herself with her bathrobe belt in the bathroom. I am so sorry, but she's dead."

Jim replied, "She didn't hang herself. I put her there to dry."
Tue 21/05/02 at 05:52
Regular
"Brrrrr."
It's a good joke and I love it but, as Semajal said, it's not the best one i've heard. NOt bad, though!
Tue 21/05/02 at 05:49
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Semajal wrote:
> not the best joke. Mysts cybersex thing was funnier

What's that coming out of the mist? E-TALES!!!!!
Mon 20/05/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
not the best joke. Mysts cybersex thing was funnier
Mon 20/05/02 at 22:18
so? It's funny, and that's what counts
Mon 20/05/02 at 21:30
Regular
That's not a joke though... I think anyway. That did happen.
Mon 20/05/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
AMERICANS: We don't care, just divert your course
Mon 20/05/02 at 21:05
Conversation in October 95, between a US Navy ship off the coast of England, and the British Authorities.

BRITS: Please divert your course 15 degress to the South, to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS: Precommend you divert your course 15 degress to the North, to avoid a collision.

BRITS: Negative. I say again. You will have to divert your course.

AMERICANS: This is the aircraft carrier USS Lincoln. The second largest ship in the United States' Atlantic Fleet. We are accompanied by three dstroyers, three cruisers, and numerous support vessels. I demand that you change your course 15 degress North. That's 15 degress North, or counter measures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.

BRITS: We are a lighthouse.
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:51
it's all right...
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:39
Regular
That's a good joke, yet a sick joke. I'm still laughing though.
Mon 20/05/02 at 19:40
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
TWO "E"s DAMNIT!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.