GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Real Madrid to sell Steve Mcmanaman"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/05/02 at 14:40
Regular
Steve McManaman is one of a number of stars who COULD be sold by European champions Real Madrid this summer.

He has been struggling for a regular starting place since the arrival of Luis Figo.

With Real on the trail of AC Milans Ukrainian international Andriy Shevchenko, nine players have been made available for transfer to find the money.

According to the leading Spanish Sports Daily, Marca, club president Florentino Perez wants a clear-out before adding more big names to his squad. (I think if the keep getting World Class players like this they will rule Football for a long time to come)

Fernando Morientes, Claude Makelele and McManaman could all be sold if a high enough bid is made.

Morientes is said to be a target for Roma, while Makelele is reportedly demanding a salary hike, with Manchester United and Inter Milan watching the situation closely.

Perez is said to be prepared to sell McManaman, as he feels the England international's salary does not correspond with his limited number of appearances.

Of the nine players reported to be on the transfer list, six are squad members: Savio Bortolini, Flavio Conceicao, Geremi Ndjitap, Albert Celades, Pedro Munitis and Ivan Campo.

Geremi is said to be close to signing for Chelsea, while Campo may return to former club Mallorca.

The remaining three, none of whom have played a competitive game for Madrid this season, are Edwin Congo, Elvir Baljic and Rodrigo Fabri.
Mon 20/05/02 at 17:28
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Macca said he doesn't want to leave Real Mardid this summer as he wants to play with the best players and for the best team in the World.
Mon 20/05/02 at 17:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Every year we hear that Macca's gunna be sold by Real, and that it's always the same type of club that's gunna buy him!
And they're always Brittish clubs too, never any French, Italian or other Spanish teams are interested - apparently!

Who will be interested this time?? Rangers and Leeds again?? Or Middlesbrough? And what about Celtic and Everton???

Anyway, I think he's a great player and he should definitley be in the Premiership where he belongs - let-alone the England World Cup squad!
Mon 20/05/02 at 15:58
Regular
"simpsons rule"
Mcmanaman is a great player he should come to english football
Mon 20/05/02 at 15:44
"High polygon count"
I know that, but it's nice to credit the original site with your post! :-)

Anyway, thank you!
Mon 20/05/02 at 15:31
Regular
"Baros!!!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Can people at least - please - credit the sites they're copying and
> pasting from?

Football 365
Mon 20/05/02 at 15:03
"High polygon count"
Can people at least - please - credit the sites they're copying and pasting from?
Mon 20/05/02 at 14:40
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Steve McManaman is one of a number of stars who COULD be sold by European champions Real Madrid this summer.

He has been struggling for a regular starting place since the arrival of Luis Figo.

With Real on the trail of AC Milans Ukrainian international Andriy Shevchenko, nine players have been made available for transfer to find the money.

According to the leading Spanish Sports Daily, Marca, club president Florentino Perez wants a clear-out before adding more big names to his squad. (I think if the keep getting World Class players like this they will rule Football for a long time to come)

Fernando Morientes, Claude Makelele and McManaman could all be sold if a high enough bid is made.

Morientes is said to be a target for Roma, while Makelele is reportedly demanding a salary hike, with Manchester United and Inter Milan watching the situation closely.

Perez is said to be prepared to sell McManaman, as he feels the England international's salary does not correspond with his limited number of appearances.

Of the nine players reported to be on the transfer list, six are squad members: Savio Bortolini, Flavio Conceicao, Geremi Ndjitap, Albert Celades, Pedro Munitis and Ivan Campo.

Geremi is said to be close to signing for Chelsea, while Campo may return to former club Mallorca.

The remaining three, none of whom have played a competitive game for Madrid this season, are Edwin Congo, Elvir Baljic and Rodrigo Fabri.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.