GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First Exam"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/05/02 at 13:37
Regular
Just came out of my first exam today, for AS Maths. And I've noticed - don't you just hate it when people group together and say things like,
"Oh, that WAS easy,", looking all smug in their posh accent.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't discuss the exam afterwards, but do they have to act like show offs?
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:37
Just came out of my first exam today, for AS Maths. And I've noticed - don't you just hate it when people group together and say things like,
"Oh, that WAS easy,", looking all smug in their posh accent.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't discuss the exam afterwards, but do they have to act like show offs?
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:56
Regular
"everyone says it"
Its better to have think you have failed and passed.. than the other way round...

Thats happened to me a few times.... Only good thing about AS exams is you can retake them.
Mon 20/05/02 at 15:21
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I really dislike exams at the moment, have another one for uni tomorrow. I also really dislike talking to people after exams as they talk about it and nobody really knows if what they are saying about some questions is right or wrong. I tend to go to pub instead or go home and sleep and avoid these conversations. It will all be over a week on thursday and I can't wait.
Mon 20/05/02 at 15:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
P1 or P3?

P1 wan't too bad. I missed out loads though!
Mon 20/05/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
For my prelims I failed them all... well didn't do well and all the gits came out saying:

" I thought it was too easy "

I really hated them then... they must have known I did crap with my face looking a little boggered :D

I have Physics on Wednesday and I think I'll do better than the 40% in February
Mon 20/05/02 at 18:43
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
My exams start two weeks on Thursday. AAAAAAaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh!
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:50
Yeah, P1 was OK. Better than P2.
GCSE's started today. Spanish and RE were scheduled for the same time so we had to sit the Spanish exam early, then we were kept in a small room and not allowed to leave without supervision.
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:53
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Trish wrote:
> My exams start two weeks on Thursday. AAAAAAaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh!

Good Luck!
Mon 20/05/02 at 23:13
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Thanks blahpro! :o)
Mon 20/05/02 at 23:26
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Its my first exam tommorow, English Language, with Sport Studies and Geography coming up later in the week too. AS levels they are...

*gulp*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.