GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite computer backup online website?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/03/08 at 10:43
Regular
I have a lot of collection of photos, songs and games stored on my pc and I've always feared I could lose them if I didn't have a safe backup someplace. I wanted someplace safe that is remote and automatically updates my documents whenever a change is made to my files. And I got a safe and secure place SpiderOak where I can put my photos and music backup online and also free online photo sharing storage.

what about you people?
Sat 01/03/08 at 12:57
"Are you sure?"
Hmmm...
I can see exactly the same text posted on quite a forums in the last day or so.

In case someone is trying to build 'Page Rank' they have wasted their time as Freeola use rel="nofollow" for forum links ;¬)

I also prefer to backup using other PCs, external drives etc. rather than sending my data to an unknown company!
If Freeola were to introduce a backup solution for their ADSL customers I might use that though...

Search Freeola Chat
Sat 01/03/08 at 12:53
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
wow, that looks really good, i might sign up to it!!
Actually it won't let me sign up, do you know how to?
Sat 01/03/08 at 11:22
Regular
"Victory is mine!"
Cheers for the heads up but personally I wanted to be able to manage my back up storage myself. What I did was take an old desktop I had collecting dust and put a large hard drive in it and placed it in a cupboard under my stairs.

It now sits there protected with a UPS and all our computers at night back up all there important files to it. It works great for us and now gives us peace of mind that all our precious files are safe and secure.
Sat 01/03/08 at 10:43
Regular
I have a lot of collection of photos, songs and games stored on my pc and I've always feared I could lose them if I didn't have a safe backup someplace. I wanted someplace safe that is remote and automatically updates my documents whenever a change is made to my files. And I got a safe and secure place SpiderOak where I can put my photos and music backup online and also free online photo sharing storage.

what about you people?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.