GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Green House Con?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/02/08 at 21:58
Regular
The Green House Con?

Okay we all have ready about the effect the Green House is having, but is this just a con, to get us away from what’s really happening.

I’m no expert, and don’t want to say the green house effect isn’t true. But I have a theory

Let me explain

We all know that the earth has a North Pole and a South Pole, and the earth is surrounded by a magnetic field. This Magnetic field keeps the sun’s dangerous radiation at bay and protects the earth (us) from powerful sun storms

However what if this magnetic filed is getting weaker and weaker by the day. This would mean more and more of the Sun’s energy is getting through the earth’s magnetic field and hitting the ground or anything above the ground, such as the Ice sheets in the North Pole. Thus causing them to melt a lot, lot quicker than ever before.

(Hence non of the scientific models, match what is currently happening in the North Pole, or to the rest of the world)

The decreasing power of the magnetic field may also be why we are getting a lot of freak weather, and such a large increase in the number of people diagnosed with cancer

Some things you may not know

The magnetic pole is moving about 25 miles a year
The Earth is well over due for a “Pole Reversal / Shift”
Some people say this pole shift could happen in 24 hours, others say it could take a lot longer. The longer it takes to happen the better chance we have of surviving

Anyway, hope to hear people’s opinions on this.

Some of you may agree, I’m sure a few of you won’t, but hey, that’s that the forum is for
Sat 01/03/08 at 15:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Mymateken wrote:
> The Earth is well over due for a “Pole Reversal / Shift”

will my microsoft compass automatically reorientate?
Fri 29/02/08 at 23:28
Regular
Hi Garin

Thanks for your question “Dare I ask who is conning us and what there is to gain by doing so?”

There’s two ways we could look at this

If the government know’s about this Green House Con, which I say there do. Their are not going to tell you that there’s a good chance your going to die soon.

Several reasons for this.

1) What would be the point of going to work any more? No work, means no money for the governments. No money for the governments means what is the importance of Money. If money suddenly doesn’t have a value to it anymore. The worlds banks / markets would just collapsed, people would just help them self’s, and they would be world wide mayhem.

2) You would expert people (governments) to start doing something about the issue, but I imagine that the technology or the finances to try to slow down the magnetic failure don’t exist. However it’s more like that nothing can be done, because the natural process has all ready started. No one wants to hear that the heads of the world can’t do anything, and we have just got to accept that we and our children are doomed.

3) If there is a possible way to survive, for a certain amount of people, who and how do you choose?

The Second way to look at this is

1) We are not beening conned and everything we are been told is true. Which may be total correct
2) We has human beings have caused the Green House issue and therefore we need to find ways, and means around it
Fri 29/02/08 at 22:27
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Dare I ask who is conning us and what there is to gain by doing so?
Fri 29/02/08 at 21:58
Regular
The Green House Con?

Okay we all have ready about the effect the Green House is having, but is this just a con, to get us away from what’s really happening.

I’m no expert, and don’t want to say the green house effect isn’t true. But I have a theory

Let me explain

We all know that the earth has a North Pole and a South Pole, and the earth is surrounded by a magnetic field. This Magnetic field keeps the sun’s dangerous radiation at bay and protects the earth (us) from powerful sun storms

However what if this magnetic filed is getting weaker and weaker by the day. This would mean more and more of the Sun’s energy is getting through the earth’s magnetic field and hitting the ground or anything above the ground, such as the Ice sheets in the North Pole. Thus causing them to melt a lot, lot quicker than ever before.

(Hence non of the scientific models, match what is currently happening in the North Pole, or to the rest of the world)

The decreasing power of the magnetic field may also be why we are getting a lot of freak weather, and such a large increase in the number of people diagnosed with cancer

Some things you may not know

The magnetic pole is moving about 25 miles a year
The Earth is well over due for a “Pole Reversal / Shift”
Some people say this pole shift could happen in 24 hours, others say it could take a lot longer. The longer it takes to happen the better chance we have of surviving

Anyway, hope to hear people’s opinions on this.

Some of you may agree, I’m sure a few of you won’t, but hey, that’s that the forum is for

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.