GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ireland anyone?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/05/02 at 22:35
Regular
Was just wondering if anyone else here is from Ireland.
Sun 19/05/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Was just wondering if anyone else here is from Ireland.
Mon 20/05/02 at 07:08
Oh poo, I've just posted some irish jokes. No offence meant, honest.

I'm a bad bad monkey.
Mon 20/05/02 at 07:43
Regular
"Brrrrr."
The Iron Monkey wrote:
> Oh poo, I've just posted some irish jokes. No offence meant, honest.
>
>
> I'm a bad bad monkey.

blahpro:
Bad monkey! Bad monkey!

Iron monkey:
Oh ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!

blahpro:
I'm not touching that!
Mon 20/05/02 at 07:48
blahpro wrote:
> The Iron Monkey wrote:
> Oh poo, I've just posted some irish jokes. No offence meant, honest.
>
>
> I'm a bad bad monkey.
>
> blahpro:
> Bad monkey! Bad monkey!
>
> Iron monkey:
> Oh ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!
>
> blahpro:
> I'm not touching that!

Dammit, I'll have to spank my own monkey then.
Mon 20/05/02 at 11:03
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Trish wrote:
> Was just wondering if anyone else here is from Ireland.

Well, I don't live in Ireland, but my family comes from Ireland, my Grandad moved to England a long time ago. He is one of 15 (not a typo) brothers and sisters, 11 brothers, 4 sisters. Most of them live in Ireland, mostly in Dublin, so I reckon my family must own half of Dublin now! Haven't been over for about 2yrs now, must really find the time to go visit again.

Where abouts are you?
Mon 20/05/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I dont mind the jokes guys. We make 'em about you too! GingerLord, I'm from Dublin! Southside.
Tue 21/05/02 at 17:15
Trish wrote:
> I dont mind the jokes guys. We make 'em about you too! GingerLord, I'm
> from Dublin! Southside.

Phew! I thought I was gonna get my but kicked there for a while. Here's a wee england joke to make up for it:

THE STORY OF Ireland - In the beginning when God was creating the world, he was sitting on a cloud, telling his pal the Arch angel Gabriel what he planned for Ireland.

"Gabby" says he, "I'm going to give this place high majestic hills, purple glens, soaring eagles, streams laden with salmon, golden fields of barley from which a whiskey coloured nectar can be made, green, lush, spectacular golf courses, coal in the ground, and as much fish in the ocean to keep them happy for eternity.

"Hold up! Hold up!" interjected the bold Gabriel, "Are you not being too generous to these Scots?" Back come the Almighty's reply, "Not really, wait until you see the B**stards I'm giving them as neighbours!!"
Tue 21/05/02 at 17:15
Trish wrote:
> I dont mind the jokes guys. We make 'em about you too! GingerLord, I'm
> from Dublin! Southside.

Phew! I thought I was gonna get my but kicked there for a while. Here's a wee england joke to make up for it:

THE STORY OF Ireland - In the beginning when God was creating the world, he was sitting on a cloud, telling his pal the Arch angel Gabriel what he planned for Ireland.

"Gabby" says he, "I'm going to give this place high majestic hills, purple glens, soaring eagles, streams laden with salmon, golden fields of barley from which a whiskey coloured nectar can be made, green, lush, spectacular golf courses, coal in the ground, and as much fish in the ocean to keep them happy for eternity.

"Hold up! Hold up!" interjected the bold Gabriel, "Are you not being too generous to these Irish?" Back come the Almighty's reply, "Not really, wait until you see the B**stards I'm giving them as neighbours!!"
Tue 21/05/02 at 17:16
oops!
Tue 21/05/02 at 17:21
Regular
"smile, it's free"
That reminds me of a joke actually...

On the morning of the eighth day God looked at the world, and he saw that it was good. He also saw however, that there was a certain something missing. So he created a new country, a country full of kind, generous people, a country ripe with life. A country full of plants, trees, animals, rivers and mountains. A country which was beauty to behold, the perfect country filled with the perfect people.

Unfortunately, he was still knackered from making the rest of the world, and ballsed it up completely, giving us Australia instead.

(On another note, if God is omnipotent, why did he need to spend the seventh day resting in the first place?)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.