GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anybody who's NOT got a copy of 'banjo-tooie', please say here!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/05/02 at 16:45
Regular
This is an area for those who DESPERATELY need "BANJO-TOOIE"!
So, please state the following when talking in THIS area:

Why I need "B-T":

Why I'm so desperate: and,

I just wanna kick Grunty's butt so badly because:

Sat 15/06/02 at 18:31
Regular

About 3 weeks ago, I, Mr. b-k got BANJO-TOOIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I can find it, so can YOU!

Mr. b-k.
Sat 25/05/02 at 03:55
Regular
You must be like me, DYING-TO-ACCEPT-HER-REMATCH!
I think she's as babyish as a colliwobble
Wed 22/05/02 at 12:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, there must be a new Conker game on the GameCube!!

I don't want Banjo Tooie yet, but I will do as soon as i'm finnished with the first one, which is a good game in it's own rights.

And I still want Donkey Kong 64.
Too many decent Rare platformers for my liking!!
Wed 22/05/02 at 08:57
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Dringo wrote:
> The multiplayer made it last longer for me, i loved the multiplayer.
>
> MAKE A SEQUEL DAMMIT!

Yes this game does poses one of the GREATEST multiplayer games EVER!

It's just soooooo good in multiplayer that it keeps you playing for hours!

They better make a sequel!!!

:)
Wed 22/05/02 at 01:12
Regular
The multiplayer made it last longer for me, i loved the multiplayer.

MAKE A SEQUEL DAMMIT!
Wed 22/05/02 at 01:07
Regular
I agree with Dringo.

Banjo Kazooie was good in its day. I loved it...But Banjo Tooie was just more of the same really.

Even though Conker only lasted just over a weekend for me I still rate it better than B-T.
Wed 22/05/02 at 01:01
Regular
Thats the point, linear was good. It had a funny and moving storyline, lost comedy at the end maybe but Heist and It's War and Spooky are the greatest moments in gaming ever. With so many different things you could do such as be a bat, a tank, shoot, jump, swim, ride raptors, ride on super fast racers. The game was amazing and is the greatest game ever made.

www.conkula.com
Wed 22/05/02 at 00:51
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I got (and won HA!) Banjo Tooie the day before it was released (Cheers SR!)

So I must say I liked it a lot better than CBFD even if BT involved more backtracking now and again than was required it was just a lot better.

CBFD was good don't get me wrong, funny as hell (although it did loose it's comedy toward the end) it just felt too linear for me.
Wed 22/05/02 at 00:46
Regular
Cooky wrote:
> Mr.b-k wrote:
> This is an area for those who DESPERATELY need
> "BANJO-TOOIE"!
> So, please state the following when talking in THIS area:
>
> Why I need "B-T":
>
> Because it's one of a few N64 games I haven't got or played yet! I
> NEEEEED THIS GAME!!!
>
> Why I'm so desperate: and,
>
> Cos I 100% completed the first one and it was SOOOOOO good, and this
> one's surpose to be even better!

It is alright but not as good as Conker's Bad Fur Day...
Sun 19/05/02 at 17:31
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Why I need "B-T": Because I have the original, and need this because of that darned teaser at the end of BK! I'll go mad and will haunt you when I die because of unfinished business if I don't get it and win it!

Why I'm so desperate: Because I want to buy a GC and lots of quality games but how can I when there are still N64 games to get, and I can't find this anywhere first OR second hand. Also, I am a poor boy from a poor family (now where have I heard that before...? :D)

I just wanna kick Grunty's butt so badly because: I was abused by Witches when I was a child. I saw that film based on that book where the witches turned kids into mice and tried to eat them, and then saw another film involving witches... No, not the wizard of Oz! Anyway, I need to beat up an old Witch to put some closure to the 'abused by Witches' episode of my life, and I can't seem to find any witches in real life since I turned 10 about six years ago... If I do not beat her finally and completely I will be mentally scared for life and will have an aversion to old ladies until I am old a crippled and live in an old folks home where I will live in my room fearing to leave it incase 'The evil witch outside gets me'...
Do you really want me to live out my last years like that?!? DO YOU?!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.