GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo questions"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/05/02 at 16:08
Regular
Few questions about halo. Is there going to be a halo 2? and is there goin to be a movie?
Sun 19/05/02 at 21:21
Regular
"ProGolfer"
0utlaw wrote:
> Ah crap. That's why I'm not a regular yet, and because I haven't
> posted 300 posts...
>
> Still, has anyone finished Halo yet on Legendary? If someone has, I
> want to shake their hand :-D

I completed the demo.
Sun 19/05/02 at 18:40
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Ah crap. That's why I'm not a regular yet, and because I haven't posted 300 posts...

Still, has anyone finished Halo yet on Legendary? If someone has, I want to shake their hand :-D
Sun 19/05/02 at 18:29
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
No I dont think that there is going to be a Halo movie just yet. I think there were rumours about it but they were denined by Bungie.
Sun 19/05/02 at 18:24
Regular
"this is a tagline"
I think that there is going to be a movie - not sure who would play it though, as you never see Master Chief's face :-)
Sun 19/05/02 at 18:20
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Fosbe1 wrote:
> Do you no when e3 is and where?

May 22nd-25th and in L.A.
Sun 19/05/02 at 16:37
Regular
"ProGolfer"
cheers mate. My birthdays at the end of the month as well. Hummm what games shall i get?
Sun 19/05/02 at 16:36
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Its happening at the end of this month. ;-) So keep your eyes peeled around here for more news. :-)

Also, try www.xboxRules.com as a bunch of us add news to that all the time.
Sun 19/05/02 at 16:21
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Do you no when e3 is and where?
Sun 19/05/02 at 16:16
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I sure hope Halo 2 is announced at E3, as it would rock.

I don't think there are anyplans for a film although there is a book available about it, along with a CD featuring soundtrack from the game.
Sun 19/05/02 at 16:08
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Few questions about halo. Is there going to be a halo 2? and is there goin to be a movie?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.