GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aaaarrrggghh"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/05/02 at 15:30
Regular
Bah. My GC memory card just wiped itself.
Lost all my super monkey ball progress, and mini games. Only lost a tiny bit on luigi's mansion (which cleared itself right after i finished it anyway), sonic and star wars rl (which i've not played much), but i'll have lost everything on the completely unlocked burnout (completed it yesterday, lost it all today).

*sob*

oh no, my chao... *breaks down in tears*
Mon 20/05/02 at 01:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Cooky wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> He told you, unofficial.
>
> Yer well. Take note of the two minute time difference between posts.
> I had left the window open a few minutes before I posted, thus I
> hadn't seen his reply!
>
> :P

Well thats not my fault. :P
Mon 20/05/02 at 00:26
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
cookie monster wrote:
> He told you, unofficial.

Yer well. Take note of the two minute time difference between posts. I had left the window open a few minutes before I posted, thus I hadn't seen his reply!

:P
Sun 19/05/02 at 18:49
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
MWAHAHA!

*cough* That'll teach ya!
Sun 19/05/02 at 18:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
He told you, unofficial.
Sun 19/05/02 at 15:54
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
You using offcial or unofficial cards???

:)
Sun 19/05/02 at 15:52
Regular
Starlight wrote:
> Uh oh! Is it official or unofficial?

Oh, sorry, that'd be a good idea : )

It's unofficial, made by 4gamers
- this morning i had a quick go, i'm sure i didn't turn the thing off while it was accessing the card, than i tried again after lunch, and it was having none of it. So i fugure the card is just dodgy. Shame, the brand seemed to do stuff of pretty good quality otherwise.

Could have been a one off, but i think i'll have to move to official next time.

Hmm. Get the sr free gift unofficial card and use it as a back-up for now, get an official one asap, or just bide my time, hope it doesn't happen again and buy an official card next time i need a new one.

Wonder if sr will do any different cube free gifts any time soon...
Sun 19/05/02 at 15:38
Regular
Mine did the same, i'd got Silver medals on all the missions on Rogue Leader so the damn thing decides to wipe itself.
Sun 19/05/02 at 15:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
don't worry about SMB mini games, it takes about 40 mins to get them again.
Sun 19/05/02 at 15:34
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Uh oh! Is it official or unofficial?

Do tell.

I would hate for mine to wipe, especially after how much i've unlocked on Tony Hawk, I wouldn't really care about my Star Wars I don't play it anyway.
Sun 19/05/02 at 15:30
Regular
Bah. My GC memory card just wiped itself.
Lost all my super monkey ball progress, and mini games. Only lost a tiny bit on luigi's mansion (which cleared itself right after i finished it anyway), sonic and star wars rl (which i've not played much), but i'll have lost everything on the completely unlocked burnout (completed it yesterday, lost it all today).

*sob*

oh no, my chao... *breaks down in tears*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.