GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is there anyone else here?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/10/00 at 20:16
Regular
Yes as again is there anyone else here. My parents are out, and I have no-one to talk to.............Grix?, Ant?, anyone?

I couldn't be bothered to scroll down and find the other topic with the same title, so I created a new one. Just tell me what time you guys come onto the net, and I'll make that the time I come on.
Sat 28/10/00 at 22:12
Regular
Didn't someone say, leave the joke to Grix!
Sat 28/10/00 at 21:31
Oh well, it's just me and the brain....

(......................)

Oh well, it's just me and the brain....

(......................)

Oh she must be in a bad mood or something. Oh well. That tells you something doesn't it....when your own brain doesn't even want to speak to you!

What can I write????

..............................................................................................................................................................................

I have absolutely no idea..
Sat 28/10/00 at 21:28
the ants have started invading our window again.....I saw them this morning........I got the spray out though.......
heh heh heh......
Sat 28/10/00 at 21:26
hey Ant....wouldn't it be your ant-like reflexes?
Sat 28/10/00 at 21:26
Regular
You're gonna have to wean yourself off the paper guru...

I did an essay today. An IT essay. A big IT essay. A big red IT essay. (Stop it. Stop right now.)

Sorry. Bored.

Any news today?

(People in America moaning about crappy graphics with PS2.)

Inadequate is the word, we don't want to offend anyone.

(Both Dreamcast and the Gamecube are claiming to be better. One of games, Dreamcast, and Gamecube on technicallity.)

Technical details aren't as important as games though.

(True. Sega's daughter..)

Daughter? How can you tell the Dreamcast is female?

(I... I suppose it just is. Anyway, Dreamcast have much better games out that the offerings of the PS2. The only two that the americans are making a big fuss over is SSX, that snowboarding game, and an American footbal game.)

What about Unreal Tournament?

(Well, it's good. But no internet play. That's why Quake 3 beats it on Dreamcast.)

Oh.

(Suprisingly, a lot of developers believe PS2 to be the most powerful machine.)

Over what?

(The Gamecube. Naughty Dog, the blokes who made Crash, thought the PS2 was more powerful.)

Odd.
Sat 28/10/00 at 21:24
Woohoo. I've been to the dome. i didn't have to queue either when i went. I went back in march, or sometime then, in the half term we had. my brother liked it, but i didn't feel there was much there for teens like me, unless you count the games place....but when you play 1 game which lasts 30 secs, after you've been queuing for 45 mins, you don't think theres much that going to interest you, do you.

I thought the show was nice though, although i couldn't see half of it coz i left my glasses at home!!!
Sat 28/10/00 at 21:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
I CRAWLED AROUND THE DOME TODAY!!! It took ages to get to places but at least I didn't have to queue!!! I also nearly got stomped on a million times but my Jedi reflexes helped me. :)
Sat 28/10/00 at 21:14
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this paper tastes nice!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 28/10/00 at 21:14
hello Grix. how have you been, are you well??? (trying to start a conversation going here, coz i am so bored)
Sat 28/10/00 at 21:12
Regular
Hello.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.