GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why are all the monkeys blasphemous?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/05/02 at 13:29
Regular
SR, I would like to inform you that you are doing very well in keeping obscenities cropping up in peoples' posts. But I will bring to your attention that blasphemy is now cropping up in peoples posts, especially monkeys (monkey_man, The Iron Monkey and Monkey-With-Attitude). They make witty comments and comparisons about Jesus and the flames of hell, along with others such as SHEEPY and CDouch, though Monkey with Attitude is the worst, having 'Jesus is my co-pilot' as his tagline.
I hope that you will put an end to blasphemy as you did to foul words. Inform people at the end of their post, whether they have used blasphemy or anything obscene.

Thank you, SR.
Mon 20/05/02 at 22:21
i think a 'hmmm...' seems appropriate.
Hmmm...
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:34
Regular
"Here I am - TAKE ME"
It would seem he's out to crucify all you blasphemers.
Mon 20/05/02 at 07:26
Regular
"Brrrrr."
brad@specialreserve wrote:
> Just out of curiousity, how is "Jesus Is My Co-Pilot"
> blasphemy?

I haven't a clue...

You know what he means, though, right?
Mon 20/05/02 at 05:57
Oh Christ! I don't believe it. God knows I've never said a blasphemous thing in my life (well except from that joke about jesus and the nun). May God have mercy on your soul blue-fuzzy-tiger. :D
Sun 19/05/02 at 22:15
"Uzi Lover"
Now I'm a Turkey...great.
Sun 19/05/02 at 22:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
God, can't a man take the Lord's name in vain without being strung up these days!
Sun 19/05/02 at 21:12
"Uzi Lover"
Oh god, i never saw this before.

I feel theres nothing wrong with my Tagline as said before it is guidance being a co-pilot.

But if it offends you I shall change it. I'll change it now.
Sun 19/05/02 at 20:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Thank the person who wrote it on a wall in Harlem
>
> :)

:-D

I shall praise the ground at their feet.
Sun 19/05/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thank the person who wrote it on a wall in Harlem

:)
Sun 19/05/02 at 20:42
Regular
"You've upset me"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I went to heaven and met God
>
>
>
>
> She was black

That is truly masterful, Sheepy. Seriosuly I'm gonna use that when anyone else goes on about this kind of thing :OD

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.