GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Desperately need MGS2 help!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/05/02 at 13:03
Regular
I'm on the connecting bridge between Shells 1 and 2 and trying to cross the first gap in the bridge to Shell 2.I've tried everything I can think off and still end up falling through the gap. Please enlighten me! Thanks in advance.
Sun 19/05/02 at 13:03
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'm on the connecting bridge between Shells 1 and 2 and trying to cross the first gap in the bridge to Shell 2.I've tried everything I can think off and still end up falling through the gap. Please enlighten me! Thanks in advance.
Sun 19/05/02 at 13:05
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Sorry screwed that a bit. Its meant to say the bridge between L and Shell 2! Sorry!!
Sun 19/05/02 at 13:11
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Just figured it out by pure fluke. Sorry for the unnecessary post
Sun 19/05/02 at 13:37
Regular
"  "
So is this the bit where u have to put ur back against the fence and shuffle accross or the bit where u have to do the flip accross?
Sun 19/05/02 at 14:14
Regular
"360: swfcman"
You can do it both ways can't you? I always did the flip bit as the the other way is too damn slow.
Sun 19/05/02 at 18:02
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
It was the flip one. I'd forgotten that move even existed! Yes yes, i deserve to be mocked, I know. :P
Sun 19/05/02 at 23:09
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Hello there Trish :) I think the cartwheel move is probably the best move in MGS2. I never used to bother running about-I just cartwheeled my way around the plant
Mon 20/05/02 at 00:01
Regular
"Back For Good"
took me ages to find out you were supposed to jump that gap, after hours of wandering I almost gave up.
Mon 20/05/02 at 22:36
visit www.gamefaqs.com for game faqs
Mon 20/05/02 at 23:15
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Thanks for the tip big_slow!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.