GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Andy Townsend irritates me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/10/00 at 18:46
Regular
Why do ITV have Andy Townsend in the studio as expert summariser for the Champions League games ?.

Andy won nothing (or next to nothing) in his career. He was a player of limited ability and he has hardly any experience of European club football. He is also very ugly.

Surely ITV could find someone more suitable.

Who irritates you on football shows ?.
Sun 09/03/08 at 13:25
Regular
It is really good to see that the show will be on again this year As I am looking for the shield this year. Planting has already begun.
karenmac
Fri 29/02/08 at 19:01
Regular
Welcome to the new Barra and Vatersay Island Produce Show site. Please use this forum responsibly for general chat, comments and questions about the show.

Many thanks

Administrator
Fri 27/10/00 at 08:38
Regular
"not dead"
I thought it was funy that he was saying that we should definitely have an Englishman in charge of the national team, and being all patriotic, when he went off and played for the Irish, because he had 1 Irish grandparent! I doubt he ever set foot in Ireland before he played for them!
Thu 26/10/00 at 18:46
Why do ITV have Andy Townsend in the studio as expert summariser for the Champions League games ?.

Andy won nothing (or next to nothing) in his career. He was a player of limited ability and he has hardly any experience of European club football. He is also very ugly.

Surely ITV could find someone more suitable.

Who irritates you on football shows ?.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.