GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Note To Forum Users!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/05/02 at 08:57
Regular
Note To Forum Users: Don't reply to any of that idiot's topics, because then they will fall to the bottom and off of the page. Microchips has reported this on Fog Chat, so I hope that this situation is rectified ASAP.

Anyway, just ignore him, and maybe he'll begger off ;D
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
er-no wrote:
> Dialup with different IP everytime ey? Its still possible to stop you
> posting, its been done before.
>
> These days are numbered I can tell.

---

Good good.
Fri 24/05/02 at 20:47
Regular
"-_-"
right I know he's been banned now but I have an idea if he does something like this again...
Run into his house with an axe and.....
CHOP HIS PHONELINE!!!
mwa ha ha
Sun 19/05/02 at 10:25
Regular
"everyone says it"
Dialup with different IP everytime ey? Its still possible to stop you posting, its been done before.

These days are numbered I can tell.
Sun 19/05/02 at 10:24
"+ suspicious minds"
what is your problem condom, this is copletely unneccasary. why did you have to post all those topics? you wont achive anything, people might just be mildly annoyed that they have to go back a page to see the other topics...

AH HA! i have Ze idea!
Sun 19/05/02 at 10:20
Regular
I think you will find that posting text in forums is not a criminal offence, no matter how much I do it. I don't threaten to kill anyone, so what are the authorities going to do about it?!! LOL!

Oh, and when are you guys going to listen - on 56k dial-up connection, my IP is dynamically assigned to me. Therefore SR cannot ban via IP. Doing do would only ban me for the current session. Jeez...
Sun 19/05/02 at 10:17
Regular
"everyone says it"
Condom wrote:
> MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I have until Monday under this name, the
> Tuesday in the next, then Wednesday in the next!!! LOL!!! :o)

They will block your dial up IP. Then you can't post again from these forums. It would be hilarious if you were a regular posting as a joke.... and you got found out.
Sun 19/05/02 at 10:07
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Condom wrote:
> MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I have until Monday under this name, the
> Tuesday in the next, then Wednesday in the next!!! LOL!!! :o)

Until you do so much that it's classed as a criminal offence, and your computer is traced, the local authorities informed, and well.... you know the rest!

:)
Sun 19/05/02 at 10:01
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yer, unfortunately the SR staff hibernate over the weekends!

:(
Sun 19/05/02 at 09:53
Regular
MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I have until Monday under this name, the Tuesday in the next, then Wednesday in the next!!! LOL!!! :o)
Sun 19/05/02 at 09:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I just read in FOG chat that this Condom guy can't be banned until monday, so we will have to put up with him until then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.