GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pop Artist Insults Israelies..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/05/02 at 08:36
Regular
I got this in an E-Mail, so whether it's factual or not is debatable. Either way, here it is.

Subject: Shakira

This week the singer Shakira appeared on MTV in front of a live audience and talked to fans who called the studio.

When an Israelie fan was put on the air, the singer refused to speak to her saying she'd "rather have PIGS listening to her music than Israelies!"

I think it is a disgrace that a person like her is given a platform to express her incredibly outrageous views and that a network as big and as influential as MTV did not condemn her expression.

This is a singer who is rated no.1 in the world and in Israel with her smash hit "Whenever, Wherever". We can not turn a blind eye to these sayings anymore!

I ask you all, please send this e-mail to all your mailing lists to help spread the word on this terrible saying and to boycott the singer's CDs.

----------

Sounds like a pile of horseshit to me. No celebrity wants to throw away her career that badly.

The only quicker way to end your career is to go into Harlem with 'I hate n*****s' tatooed on your forehead.

Its complete shat. However, still mildly amusing, as I detest pop music and everything it stands for, and would love if 'Shakira' was to be chased with flaming pitch-forks by a gang of Israelis.
Sun 19/05/02 at 14:17
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
The lyrics to Whenever, Wherever by Shakira. Quite amusing really.

Lucky that my lips not only mumble
They spill kisses like a fountain
Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains
Lucky I have strong legs like my mother
To run for cover when I need it
And these two eyes THAT for no other
The day you leave will cry a river

Lucky you were born that far away so
We could both make fun of distance
Lucky that I love a foreign land for
The lucky fact OF your existence
Baby I would climb the Andes solely
To count the freckles on your body
Never could imagine there were only
TEN MILLION ways to love somebody

Errr...deep, man
Sun 19/05/02 at 12:55
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Blue-Fuzzy-Tiger wrote:
> I hate Shakira. How in the bleedin' hell did she become an
> international phenomenon?
>
>
> She's fit DUH

Quite true, and the fact that, practically, all her videos is her butt waving across the screen.
Why didn't I think of that.
Sun 19/05/02 at 12:49
"Uzi Lover"
Blue-Fuzzy-Tiger wrote:
> I hate Shakira. How in the bleedin' hell did she become an
> international phenomenon?

She's fit DUH
Sun 19/05/02 at 12:45
SHEEPY wrote:
> I still would

That's a bit rich coming from you. You're already condemned to hell for blasphemous acts and now you want to see a helpless pop artist get pitch forks up her a**?

I hate Shakira. How in the bleedin' hell did she become an international phenomenon?
Sun 19/05/02 at 12:06
Regular
Yeah but who wouldn't?
Sun 19/05/02 at 12:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I still would
Sun 19/05/02 at 11:57
Regular
lol
Sun 19/05/02 at 08:36
I got this in an E-Mail, so whether it's factual or not is debatable. Either way, here it is.

Subject: Shakira

This week the singer Shakira appeared on MTV in front of a live audience and talked to fans who called the studio.

When an Israelie fan was put on the air, the singer refused to speak to her saying she'd "rather have PIGS listening to her music than Israelies!"

I think it is a disgrace that a person like her is given a platform to express her incredibly outrageous views and that a network as big and as influential as MTV did not condemn her expression.

This is a singer who is rated no.1 in the world and in Israel with her smash hit "Whenever, Wherever". We can not turn a blind eye to these sayings anymore!

I ask you all, please send this e-mail to all your mailing lists to help spread the word on this terrible saying and to boycott the singer's CDs.

----------

Sounds like a pile of horseshit to me. No celebrity wants to throw away her career that badly.

The only quicker way to end your career is to go into Harlem with 'I hate n*****s' tatooed on your forehead.

Its complete shat. However, still mildly amusing, as I detest pop music and everything it stands for, and would love if 'Shakira' was to be chased with flaming pitch-forks by a gang of Israelis.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.