GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ARRRRRR I wanna HIT Tony Hawk!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/05/02 at 02:20
Regular
The stupid mongs kept me up till some stupid hour in the morning because the pr*t just won't land straight!!!!!

GRRR-ARGH

:[

It's so INFURIATING!

:(
Sun 19/05/02 at 02:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
The stupid mongs kept me up till some stupid hour in the morning because the pr*t just won't land straight!!!!!

GRRR-ARGH

:[

It's so INFURIATING!

Sun 19/05/02 at 08:49
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Ahhhh but you must of been enjoying it to keep wanting to do it still. Is this the one on the Gcube or the N64? Which ever one it is (guessing the Gcube version) they are both good. Havent actually played the Gcube version but my mate has it so I will very soon. Its not fair I got games but no cube, I need some cash :o( Why cant SR but a Gcube on the free gift list after all its not that expensive :o)
Sun 19/05/02 at 09:56
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Actually it was the PS2 version! *shock horror*

And yer, Tony Hawk has this annoying tendacy to just make you keep on playing over and over until you get the score! It is well annoying that!

Sun 19/05/02 at 11:43
Regular
I had that problem with the airport level I must have tryed to do the same grind for about 3 hours straight, when I eventually did it was worth it though I got about 350,000 for one trick. Damn tonty hawks and his addictive gameplay.
Sun 19/05/02 at 12:27
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I had that problem with the airport level I must have tryed to do the
> same grind for about 3 hours straight, when I eventually did it was
> worth it though I got about 350,000 for one trick. Damn tonty hawks
> and his addictive gameplay.

350,000 for one trick!?!

fekin' 'ell!

:)
Sun 19/05/02 at 14:18
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Yer, on Tony Hawks 2 on the N64 it is possible to get upwards of 400,000 points for a single trick! I got over 600,000 once, but that's cos I put on the perfect balance cheat and grinded for AGES!

But getting huge combos is half the fun!
Sun 19/05/02 at 15:12
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I managed to get just over 1,000,000 off one trick in Shaun Palmer Snowboarding once! With NO cheats!

Just grinded some cable car cable for the entire course, continually jumping and grabbing and then grinding again. Was one HUGE combo!

:)
Sun 19/05/02 at 15:33
Regular
Cooky wrote:
> The stupid mongs kept me up till some stupid hour in the morning
> because the pr*t just won't land straight!!!!!

But isn't it enough to be able to scrape his face along the ground every time things go wrong? : )
Sun 19/05/02 at 15:40
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Use Bam Magera, (he has the best unlockable video anyway not to mention a funny special).

You wanna hurt Tony? Put the gravity cheat on, hit a ramp so you fall only you still fly anyway up and you can drift him over to land on whatever you please.
Sun 19/05/02 at 17:40
Regular
I'm renting THPS3 at the moment and I've just got onto Skaters Island.Hard, so very hard, those damn judges are so stingy. I usually use Rune Glifberg but I find Tony Hawks a lot easier to use.

It seems a lot harder to land on THPS3 than on 2 for some reason :'(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.