GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ARRRRRR I wanna HIT Tony Hawk!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/05/02 at 02:20
Regular
The stupid mongs kept me up till some stupid hour in the morning because the pr*t just won't land straight!!!!!

GRRR-ARGH

:[

It's so INFURIATING!

:(
Mon 20/05/02 at 19:56
Starlight wrote:
> CKY CKY!
>
> Damn good tune.
>
> Don't usually go for death metal either.
>
> It is a good soundtrack, miles better than in previous games (then
> again my other THPS were copies and the music tended to skip anyway)
>
> :0)

Too true that tune rocks :)

I like most of the songs on it except for Del the funky homosapien- If you must. That song is the most annoying song ever.

I made my own TH3 CD the other week off my PSX version where i recorded all the songs as MP3s and burned them to CD very good quality as well

and YES i use a PSX emulator to be able to record the tunes
Mon 20/05/02 at 00:04
Regular
Yeah you can knock the totem pole head off on the Canada level also on the Canada level if you go to the bit where the secret tape is on the tracks you can go left and it brings you out at the beggining of the level. There's a secret bit on the Tokyo level but I haven't done it yet.

Have a look at www.gamewinners.com there's truck loads of secret stuff.
Sun 19/05/02 at 23:58
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah done the Helicopter part, can't think of the bit you mean on Rio though.

You can empty the swimming pool on the cruise ship :0)
Sun 19/05/02 at 23:50
Regular
Yeah you grind the flag with the skull on it and the garage door opens. Did you know about the secret area on Rio with the empty swimming pool. Also the bit on the Airport where you go through the baggage handling bit and arrive outside and grind a helicopter. Hell there's tons of secret bits actually.
Sun 19/05/02 at 23:46
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Tilt, is your tagline because of that thing you can do in Tonty Hawks where it comes up on the screen "Who's the daddy"

Oh and yeah I'm gonna take this opertunity to ask everyone who owns this game did you all know that on the second competition (you know the medal levels) that there's a secret area outside with a Pirate ship, because I found it and my friend who had the game ages never knew about it so I was just wondering.
Sun 19/05/02 at 23:18
Regular
Go into sound options and put it on random.
Sun 19/05/02 at 21:52
Regular
In the playist there are about 20-30 tunes but I think my copy is on loop as it always seems to play the same 7 or 8 songs continuously...any suggestions anyone?
Sun 19/05/02 at 20:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
do none of you use created skaters, that's half the fun of the game
(chuckles at his horrible monster creation)
Sun 19/05/02 at 20:03
Regular
Silly me I meant the Ramones, Blitzkrieg Bop is such a funning tune.
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:57
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> The soundtrack is much much better especially compared to the N64
> THPS2 which had about 4 songs. On 3 I just listen to the The Vandals
> on repeat.

What Vandals track is it...? Oh, and there's a Ramones track!!! WOHOO! And Mad Casule Market which is a band that sound promising from what I hear...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.