GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Huh"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/05/02 at 00:48
Regular
Vaguely lightened up my revision, this.

Surprised to see so many people about at this time. How's everyone doing anyhow?
Sun 19/05/02 at 10:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Condom wrote:
> Awwww, you all have to wait to buy things cos' you are skink. You buy
> one console and then have to work for a year just to buy some games.
>
> Well, I just laugh at you guys, cos' I can afford pretty much anything
> I want without having to wait.

If that's so, then why do you have a Messiah chip in your PS2!?!

You so full of **** it's quite unbelievable!

:P
Sun 19/05/02 at 10:10
Regular
Awwww, you all have to wait to buy things cos' you are skink. You buy one console and then have to work for a year just to buy some games.

Well, I just laugh at you guys, cos' I can afford pretty much anything I want without having to wait. I'm actually getting bored of my brand new (1 month old) BMW M3 Evolution - I think I'll trade it for a Porsche Carrera or something else that's a bit bland, but'll do for a while.
Sun 19/05/02 at 01:18
Regular
Just ordered The away shirt...(Maradona 86 on the back)

Gonna be in the red until May 30th (when I get paid) :S
Sun 19/05/02 at 00:57
Regular
Heh, i was thinking about adding the italy away to my new home shirt. Money got me there too. Probably won't anyway.

Job starts in a few weeks. Start early, finish early, mid afternoon onwards is all mine : )
Sun 19/05/02 at 00:57
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
bet you won't be laughing when it does blow up and takes half your hand with it... :D
Sun 19/05/02 at 00:55
Regular
I'm fantastic I need more money for GC games, anyway i'm off to play Rogue Leader and laugh at the perfectic 3rd party GC pad I got today, every time it rumbles it feels like the pad's about to blow up.
Sun 19/05/02 at 00:52
Regular
See, in real life, this guy would be lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood.

I'm fine. Been working too much lately though...need cash though...spent bout £350 On GC launch....

Still need to buy Argentina home and away shirts...
Sun 19/05/02 at 00:48
Regular
Vaguely lightened up my revision, this.

Surprised to see so many people about at this time. How's everyone doing anyhow?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.